𝟬𝟬𝟰

MARIA AND JOHNNY TOOK Miguel home. When his mom answered the door, she was not happy.

"Oh! Miguelito!" She cried out. "I don't want you ever coming near my son again, do you understand me?" She said to Johnny.

"I'm sorry. I should have never gotten involved." He apologized.

Maria and Johnny went to walk out the door, when they heard Miguel say, "No! Cobra Kai never dies!" The door then shut.

"I'll see you later, Maria." Johnny said to her as they went their seperate ways.

"See you later, Sensei."

THE NEXT DAY, MARIA was going out to get the mail, when she saw Miguel walk up to Johnny. "Hey, Sensei, my mom says that I can't train with you anymore, but I had this idea that maybe if we went to the dojo before—"

Johnny cut him off. "You don't get it, kid. There is no dojo. I'm closing it up. It's over."

Maria walked over to them. "You're closing the dojo? What about us? We...we need you." She said sadly.

Johnny sighed sadly. "Sorry, Maria. I gotta go." He said to her and walked away.

"SO, THAT'S IT? NO more karate?" Demetri asked them. Him, Maria, Miguel, and Eli were studying in the library.

"I guess so." Miguel answered.

"It's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Maria asked in confusion.

"No." Demetri replied. "What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

"Well, I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli piped up.

Maria smiled, but it faded when Demetri started to talk again. "Are you insane? Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?" He asked them.

"Super strength." Maria and Miguel answered in unison.

"Wrong. Invisibility. A distant second would be super speed to run away fast." Demetri explained to them.

"Run away from who?" Kyler said as him and his friends appeared behind Eli.

"Whom." Brucks corrected him. "It's the object of preposition. Remember English class."

"We were just leaving." Miguel said to Kyler as they got up and grabbed their things.

When Eli got up, Kyler grabbed his neck. "Hey, where you going? Oh, look at this freak." He grabbed his face and looked at the scar above his lip. "What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?"

"Leave him alone, Kyler." Miguel said to him.

"What'd you say?" Kyler walked up to him. "You haven't had enough, Rhea? Huh?" He pushed him by the head. "Get the hell out of here man." Him, Eli, and Maria ran out of the library. Demetri went to follow them, But Kyler grabbed his backpack.