𝟬𝟭𝟮

JOHNNY GOT HIS CAR repainted, so him, Maria, and Miguel were going to take a ride in it. They fist bumped each other as they walked out of their apartments and got in the car.

On the outside, it was painted black, with yellow stripes on each side and with the Cobra Kai symbol at the end. the license plate even said COBRAKAI. On the inside, it looked brand new. Even the gear shifter was a cobra. Johnny then sped away from the apartments.

While they were on the road, a car pulled up. There was a woman who looked around Johnny's age, and a girl who looked around Maria and Miguel's age. Miguel stared at them.

"Don't look, play it cool." Johnny told him.

He looked away and continued to bop his head to the music like Johnny was doing. Maria laughed and shook her head as they drove away.

ONCE THEY GOT TO training, they were stretching for a minute or two until Mitch and Chris, the same guys from yesterday, came in. Now Maria, Hawk, Aisha, and Bert were thinking of nicknames for then.

"What do you think? Shithead One and Shithead Two?" Hawk asked.

"I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat." Aisha responded.

"Well, I'm Chris—"

Hawk cut him off. "Did I say you could speak?"

Miguel walked over. "Guys, look. They're just messing with you." He said.

"Besides, everyone knows your names are Assface and Douchebag." Maria added. They chuckled.

"Dibs on Assface." Mitch said. Then, the door to the dojo opened and Kreese walked in.

"Who's that?" Hawk asked.

"I don't know." Miguel answered and walked over to him. "Hey, uh, can I help you, sir?"

Kreese looked at him. "No. But, maybe I can help you." Kreese said with a smirk.

"Hey." Johnny walked in.

"Uh, Sensei..." Miguel trailed off as he pointed to Kreese. He walked back over to them.

"What was that about?" Aisha asked.

"I don't know."

After a minute, Johnny told them to get in their spots, with Kreese standing next to him. "Class, we have a visitor." Johnny said as he walked to the front of the room. "This is Mr. Kreese. He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here. Mr. Diaz. Warm them up." Miguel walked to the front of the room.

Maria wasn't sure why, but she felt the need to impress Kreese. To make him proud. "Fighting positions!" He commanded. "Front kick! Yuh! Forward strike! Yuh! Side jab! Yuh!" For the last one, all of them dabbed as a joke, except Maria.

"What the hell was that?" Johnny asked.

"We were just messing around. We have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley." Miguel answered.

"Yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass." Hawk piped up. Everyone laughed and agreed with him.

"Oh, yeah, really, huh? So you know everything. There's nothing left to learn, huh?" Then, Aisha started to laugh.