Prologue

Airazor POV...

"Cybertron" 

"The Once amazing and beautiful planet where Maximals lived together in peace" 

"Until they came" 

"When Unicorn came" 

"Unicorn came to destroy our planet but also obtain our most protected relic"

"The Tesseract" 

"A very powerful item in the whole universe,which gives the person who wields the cube the ability to open wormholes to any part of the universe and providing interdimensional travel" 

"Unicorn sent his most powerful and loyal servant,Scourge,to retrieve it" 

"I and the other Maximals tried to push Scourge off our planet but Unicorn had made Scourge indestructible and overpowered" 

"Soon all the other Maximals even Optimus Primal had fallen to Scourge's wrath,all but me" 

"Before Primal died he told me to take the Tesseract and use it to open a portal back in time taking the cube with me,but in doing so Primal and the other Maximals would be dead permanently" 

"Primal had told me to protect the cube and a life form on the planet called Earth,who would be the key to defeating Unicorn" 

"I had opened a portal and flew through leaving Unicorn to destroy my home and the remaining Maximals" 

"I was the last of my race" 

"I'm the last Maximal" 

"I'm the Final Legend"