The Loss of a Mother

Carl POV...

I stood next to my mom's bed side along with my father as we looked over at my mother who coughed several times before she looked over at me seeing the sad expression on my face "don't be sad,it's okay Carl" Mom said holding my hand. "No it's not! I can't lose you!" I cried "you won't,I will always be with you,my sweet Carl" Mom said as she closed her eyes as her hands grip loosened as I looked at her as tears dripped down. "No,no! don't go! don't leave me!" I cried hugging my mom's hand as I cried.

Time Skip...

It was beginning to get dark,my father had left my mom's room but I was still in there holding my mothers hand still slightly crying as I fell asleep as my dad walked in and gently picked me up and brought me to my bedroom and tucked me in bed.

3rd Person POV...

As Rick finished getting his son in bed,he went to the fridge and grabbed a beer before he sat down on the couch and drank himself to sleep while back in his wife's room Lori's bedroom. Lori's body layed their motionless when a white glowing orb gloated out of her chest and floated out of the room,down the hall and into Carl's room. The Orb flew into a old ancient Puppet that was made by Lori's great,great,great,grandmother,suddenly white glowing pupils appeared in the Puppet's empty eye sockets.

The Puppet suddenly lifted up it's head before it stood up on it's stub legs and floated over to Carl's bed side which Carl was stirring in his sleep clearing having a nightmare,the Puppet gently stroked Carl's hair before it floated onto the bed ...

The Puppet suddenly lifted up it's head before it stood up on it's stub legs and floated over to Carl's bed side which Carl was stirring in his sleep clearing having a nightmare,the Puppet gently stroked Carl's hair before it floated onto the bed next to Carl before it rested a hand on him.

"I'm here,little one,I'm here"