pt 1

your my oggie boogie pukim bear😚
———————————
george pov:

i just moved to florida and im at this new school. its my first day and im standing in front of the doors.

*sigh*
"first day of hell."

im not really a school type of person. i only like going becuase of friends. well i aint got no friends here except karl.

karl has been my bestfriend since 6th grade.

and were in 12th now.

i walk inside the building seeing how big it is on the inside,
"wow, its even bigger on the inside.."

"george!"

i turn around to see karl running my way.

"i missed you! its a friday! and school started 2 days ago.. but its okay!"

"yea i didnt feel like coming to school becuae of uhm.. family problems?.."

"oh, thats fine george! wanna see your classes!"

after karl showed me all of my classes j found out that we only have 3rd block and lunch together.

"okay so theres school bullies but i dont know if they will target you."

"uh, okay"

we turned a corner to go to our 2nd block and karl pointed him out.

"the one in the green hoodie, thats clay. he is one of the main school bullies. and hes hot to. and he likes going by Dream."

"the one in the red hoodie. thats sapnap, known as nick. im obsessed with him.."

"the one in the blue hoodie, hes not really a bully but dream and sapnap likes hanging out with him. his name is alex."

"okay.."

me and karl had to soon separate to go to our classes.i had gym.

i was walking into the gym toom and walked into the boys locker room. i was the only one in the becuase i was late.

i started changing by taking off my jeans to put my sweatpants on but someone soon called me..

"george.. isnt it?."

"uh yea.."

"the names Dream."

"i know, i heard of you."

"your the new kid?"

"yup.."

dream kept coming closer and closer to me till he put his hand on my neck and pushed me against the lockers.

"this year is gonna be fun for you george."

"get the fuck off me!"

i kicked Dream in the stomach and soon ran twords the door but someone got infront of me.

it was nick. the other school bully.

dresm grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back.

"you think of doing that bullshit again. i will beat the living shit outta you."

"pussy.."

that word slipped out of my mouth. i couldnt hold it back or nothing.

"i will show you pussy."

dream soon let go of my hair and stood in front of me. not even a few seconds later i see a fist come from the left side of my face.

all i felt was stinging pain running through my head. dream and nick left the room laughing. i stood up and trying not to fall again, i slowly made my way back to my locker.

i grabbed my phone and texted karl.

                             Karl
                             ——-
we need to talk in 3rd block..

What happened george?

something with Dream.

———————————————

i put my phone back away and just sat there trying not to pass out. i had blood running down my nose. and felt dizzy at the same time. i hate this.

i wish i can go a whole school year without being bullied once. but that cant even happen now.

the bell to get oht this class finally rung.

its already been an hour and 30 minutes?

i decided to stay in my sweatpants becuase i could barely stand.

i get out of gym and seen karl waiting for me. he seen me with a bloody nose and ran up to me asking what happened.

i look in the corner of my eye and i see Dream and Nick looking dead at me.

"its nothing i just fell.."

karl soon hugged me and Dream rolled his eyes and walked away. so did nick.

"the fuck.."

"what you say?"

"oh, nothing."

"okay"
————————

yippe! yapoo! 682 words