home.

Dream dropped me off at my house and he gave me a kiss. i got out the car and he soon drove off.

i walked through the front door to see my dad standing there.

"george. w-who is th-that man!"

"my friend."

"do friends k-kiss?!"

i ignored him and waked past him.

"George! you. you answer m-me th-thi-this ins-instant!"

i went into my room and shut and locked the door.

im in my room.
read: 12:28

okay

i put my phone on its charger and started packing up my shit. i was sick and tired of him. so im packing my shit and im leaving. for good

i figured i would stay for a couple more days and figure out where to go..

Dream lived alone.. but i didnt wanna bother him.. i could live with karl.. but he doesnt have no more rooms..

"ugh!"

i picked up a random thing in my room and threw it. i went back downstairs but didnt see my dad.. i started making my ay to the kitchen when someone grabbed the back of my hair from behind.

"get the fuck off me!"

"george. if you wanna ride in a boys car and kiss him! then you will be treated like a Whore!"

he coved my mouth with his left hand and with his right hand still gripping my hair. he got closer to me and grinned on me.

"Stop! get off me!"

"you wanna kiss boys?! then you will have no problem being treated life this!"

he threw me on the floor and turned me over. he got on top of me and started kissing me. i kicked my legs and he soon got off me. i got up off the ground and ran straight into my room.

i grabbed the bag i packed and opened the window. i heard my dad come running up the stairs but i jumped out the window and took off.

i wasnt that far from the school but i ran through the woods. the briars kept cutting my skin as i ran through the woods. i was out of breath but i didnt stop. i could hear my dad yelling and could hear him getting closer and closer.

i got to thw school and i ran behind the building. my "dad" kept running becuase he didnt see where i went. but that doesnt mean i will rest. i have to find dream. i turned the corner and soon bumbed into somebody.

"George!?"

dream pov:

i look at george who has scratches all over his body.

"d-dre-"

george started falling so i quickly ran and picked him up.

"George?! Wake up!"

"Clay?! whats wrong!"

"g-george! he wont wake up!"