Party Time

i woke up before karl and it was 11:38. i let karl sleep in because the party didnt start til 19:30.

i grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. i got a text from a random person.

***-***-****

hey georgie.

who is this. never mind. Hey Dream.

how did you..

no questions, okay bye

————————————

how did he get my number..
oh well.

TIME SKIP😾
The partay🙌🏼

we arived at Dreams house in our clothes and we started wlaking to the door. we walked into the door and seen a bunch of drunkies and just people.

i stayed beside karl the entire time, well i tried to..

some boy taller than me pulled me aside and pinned me against the wall.

"what the fuck?! get the hell off me!"

"you very pretty to be here.. whats your name cutie?"

he started running his hands up my skirt and i tried pushing him off of me.

"GET OFF ME!"

"how about we go to a ro-"

the boy soon got a punch in the head and i look up to see Dream.

"Dream.."

he took my hand and led me up stairs. he led me into a room and locked the door.

"i didnt say anything i swear.."

he started walking up to me and he kept eye contact with me.

"Dream, please i promise i didnt say anyt-"

before i could finish my sentence his lips connected to mine. my eyes widened but then i soon relaxed. i closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

he put his hands around my ass and pulled me up. i wrapped my legs around him and my arms still around his neck.

he walked over to his bed and laid me on his bed. he got on top of me and kissed me again. we madeout for about 20 minutes before we both separated.

"Dream.."

"you have no idea how long i wanted to do that george. when you and karl higged in the halway that made me and nick pissed off."

"why did it make nick pissed off."

"becuase nick likes karl"

"and im sorry for friday morning in gym."

"your still a pussy."

"wow george. i will show you a pussy.

he fliped me over to be on his lap.
my face turned bright red and i covered my face.