Playing With Fire 🔥

Fatima rolled over and looked at the clock it was still early. For some reason she couldn't sleep she had a lot on her mind. Trying to stay on top wasn't easy there was always someone coming for her. She didn't have any doubts about making money because drugs will never die. Someone somewhere was always coming up with some new shit and testing it on the streets. Fatima had something special up her sleeve she didn't want to tell anyone yet but she knew this new drug will take the streets by storm.

Fatima was always thinking bigger of course she didn't want to stay in this lifestyle forever but for the time being she had to make the most of it.

She walked around her house naked taking in everything that she had worked hard for. She stared out the window seeing nothing in the distance it was pitched black.

Even though Fatima couldn't see anything there was someone looking at her.

Lola sat in her car with her binoculars looking at Fatima's place. Fatima had turned off her location so Lola decided to follow her. Lola knew Fatima was smarter than the average chic, Lola didn't dare get any closer to the house. She knew Fatima had traps that would signal once someone crossed a certain threshold. Lola knew she was playing a deadly game but her obsessions with Fatima couldn't keep her away. Lola needed to know where Fatima was at all times. Fatima was like a drug and Lola needed her daily fix.

Lola had to make sure she didn't get caught because if Fatima knew she was following her Fatima would probably kill her.

Lola watched as Fatima stood in front of the window naked. Lola instantly got turned on she slipped her hand in between her legs and started playing with her pussy. She pictured she was eating Fatima out. She didn't stop until she was pleased. Lola gathered herself when she seen Fatima was no longer standing in the window. She started the car and drove off.

The Next Morning

Fatima was about to head out the door when her phone rung

Hello

Madame: Well hello stranger

Fatima: Hey cousin

Madame: I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever

Fatima: I know I been busy as hell. You know being the queen of the streets is hard as hell

Madame: I told you this shit ain't easy but it's in our bloodline. Word on the street is you handling business hell your name is ringing bells all the way in Atlanta

Fatima: Okay that makes me feel good I'm doing something right

Madame: Hell yeah and they know you my blood they better not fuck with you or I'm coming to New York and painting the whole city fucking red

Fatima: I know you will, I will be making my way out your way soon and we can link

Madame: Okay sounds good I'm going to let you get back to it I know you're busy as hell

Fatima: Alright love you cuz

Madame: Love you too

Whole fucking bloodline built different most people thought I was crazy my cousin Madame gave no fucks she take out kids and all and wouldn't think twice. I needed to make my way to Atlanta soon.

Now it was time to handle business Stitch found out who was fucking up my product. and unfortunately it was someone else in my own camp

Since they wanted to fuck up my product I going to fuck them up

I pulled up to the spot Stitch, Lola and Layla were outside waiting for me

As soon as I stepped in the building everyone lined up