Lights Out

Business was going good for Fatima and Zac their money almost tripled since they decided to go into business together. Zac was pretty much up under Fatima all the time he barely wanted to go home. 

Fatima watched as Zac slept peacefully in bed. She looked out the window starring at nothing it was pitch black outside. Even though it's dark and she couldn't see anything there could always be someone looking at her and she would never know it just like Lola was doing.

Since she was up she decided to make Zac some breakfast which is something that she never done. Fatima had been hard her whole life she actually liked the softer side of being able to do things for her man. The streets were a different thing she would never show her soft side that would be the day all hell would break loose.

She made some bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes and some pancakes with some orange juice on the side 

Zac must have smelled the food because he came walking in the kitchen wiping his eyes 

Zac: This must be a dream cause I know the infamous T ain't in here cooking me breakfast 

Fatima smiled 

Fatima: I am gotta feed my man 

Zac: What did I just hear my man 

Fatima: Yes my man my man 

Wrapping his arms around Fatima 

Zac: Yes ladies and gentleman this lady is finally mine 

Fatima: Now don't go bragging 

Zac: Oh you know I'm about to brag and tell every fucking body so they know not to fuck with you 

Fatima: They know not to fuck with me whether I'm yours or not 

Zac: True, thanks for making me breakfast cause I am starving 

Fatima: You always starving have a seat I will make you breakfast 

Zac: And she serves 

Fatima: Stop it 

Zac: What's that Destiny Child's song 

Zac singing the words

Let me cater to you 

Cause baby this is your day 

Do anything for my man 

Baby you blow me away 

Zac: You get the rest 

Fatima: You're a mess 

Zac: For you I am 

Fatima made their plates then they sat and ate breakfast together. Today was the big day the Grand Opening for the grocery store. Fatima and Zac would be off to the side while Tim was in the spotlight. Even though Zac and Fatima cleaned up nicely they didn't want any attention put on them.

Tim goofy self was nervous the entire time they had to prep him on his speech and everything. Tim couldn't turn it down he was getting paid a generous amount to be the person behind the grocery store and run it. The people ain't gone think twice about a geeky white man putting a grocery store in the hood.

Fatima got dressed and put on her all black pants suit with just a peek of cleavage. Zac matched her fly with his all black suit as well. Fatima fixed Zac's tie and they headed out the door.

Stitch and Tip were the only ones attending the grand opening as well they would be out in the crowd with the other locals.

Stich and Tip were on the opposite side of Zac and Fatima observing the crowd.