34

**Sorry for any mistakes**

Omniscient pov

The next day

Jay and Kamari laughed at Lorenzo's face, he looked like he could shit on himself at any moment right now.

He was nervous to say the least.

Nova's birthday was Monday and he wanted to do something real specially for his lady. He wanted to make sure she never forgets this birthday.

"Nigga you good?" Kamari laughed out as he couldn't hold it in no more.

Lorenzo mugged him and Jay, "Bruh shut da fuck up, im good" he smacked his lips and looked at the event planning people sat up the whole thing.

He rented out a yacht so that him and Nova could have dinner.

He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend before they madd it to the yacht.

Lorenzo wanted to make things with Nova official official, he wanted her to know that she was the one for him.

Believe it or not he actually saw a future with Nova, he knew that she was what he needed in his life.

"Chill out bruh she gone like it, especially if she friends with Riyah bighead ass" Kamari laughed some trying to lighten the mood to make sure his cousin was good.

"Not too much on my sister bitch" Lorenzo mugged him which made Kamari laugh some more and Jay shook his head laughing a little.

"You the bitch, but nah on some real shit im proud of you Zo" Kamari dapped him up. "Hell yea me too, cause we thought yo ass was gone be a ho ass nigga forever" Jay dapped him up as well.

"Shiiiii me too, especially after i seen all da bitches and they mommas and aunties wanting a piece of special long jon" Lorenzo joked around.

"But for real doe Nova came around and change a nigga ways and shit, it's only right that i make ha my lady for real. Let these hoes no im off da market, been off da market, and ima stay off da market" he smiled as he thought about Nova.

Lorenzo knew he was starting to fall deep for her, and he never tried to stop his feelings. He wanted it to all flow naturally.

"Awwww shit our boy in love" Jay nodded at Lorenzo and Kamari smiled agreeing with him. "Hey man it's nothing wrong with being in love with the right person, and i can tell Nova makes you happy no cap" Kamari spoke up. "Yea man so stop over thinking shit and just vibe, yall asses made for eachother" Jay reassured him.

Lorenzo got wave of Joy and Happiness when the guys was telling him how Nova was the one.

It made him proud and overly happy.

"Preciate it folks" he dapped them up and looked around he boat seeing things coming together.

"What time this all suppose to go down?" jay asked looking up from his phone.

"Shiii im kicking it off at 8, i just hope shit go as planned. I really wan this to be real special for my baby" Lorenzo sighed out rubbing his hands down his face.