Broken

Jenna, who's one of the main characters in the upcoming horror movie Scream 5, turns to Y/n with excitement in her eyes. She's been cast as Tara Carpenter, and tonight is the premiere of the film.

She asks Y/n with a warm smile, "Hey, would you like to come with me to the premiere of Scream 5? It would mean the world to me to have you there."

Y/n grins, touched by Jenna's invitation. "Of course, Jenna. I'd be honored to accompany you to the premiere. It's a big night for you, and I wouldn't miss it for anything."

With that settled, they both prepare for a thrilling night at the premiere of Scream 5, ready to walk the red carpet and celebrate Jenna's success in the film industry.

As they get ready for the premiere of Scream 5, Jenna and Y/n exchange playful smiles. Jenna wears Y/n's Summer League ring attached to a necklace around her neck as a token of their shared journey, while Y/n proudly displays his NBA Finals ring, symbolizing his achievements on the basketball court.

Y/n gazes at Jenna, admiring how the Summer League ring looks on her. He says with a chuckle, "You know, that ring looks pretty good on you. It's a reminder of where we started."

Jenna smiles warmly, her fingers tracing the curves of the Summer League ring. "And your NBA Finals ring reminds us of how far we've come," she replies, a glimmer of pride in her eyes.

Together, they cherish the symbols of their respective journeys, finding strength and inspiration in each other's successes

As they step out for the premiere, they know that, just like in their careers, they make a dynamic duo on and off the red carpet.

As Jenna and Y/n arrive at the premiere of Scream 5, the flashing cameras and excited whispers fill the air. They've become a celebrated couple, not only in the sports world but in the entertainment industry as well.

The paparazzi's cameras click endlessly, capturing the couple in their stylish attire. Jenna, radiant in her red-carpet gown, and Y/n, dashing in his suit, pose gracefully for the photographers.