35

Thank you for waiting sorry for the long wait☺️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

"You stupid bitch!" Kamari's voice boomed.

I groaned getting annoyed as fuck cause this was the fifth time his ass done yelled at the tv since he was up playing 2k.

Me and 2k do not get along at all.

2k be making my man show out and ion like dat.

"Kamari I swear this yo last fawkin time dude"

"On me im sorry bae but dese niggas be cheatin on dis bitch" he mumbled not even paying me any mind.

It was sunday night and we had just came from South Padre. We was supposed to be going to sleep together, but his ass woke up around 4 something in the middle of the night and decided to wake me up as well by playing da damn game.

Its around 6 something in the morning and i still wasn't able to go back to sleep for real.

Fuck my life.

"Bitch nigga on me pass da fuckin ball!" He yelled at the TV making me yell outta frustration. I got up and left going to his guest bedroom.

All i wanted to do was sleep

That's all.

~Samara Moore~

~Samara Moore~

I bit my bottom lip nervously as i stood outside of Taemone's house.

I was scared.

I had a doctors appointment this morning, but before went to it i wanted to just let him know that i was pregnant.

I just wanted to get this over with.

Slowly raising my head and knocking on the door i waited for him to answer it.

"Yo wassup baby where you been?" He pulled me into a hug and smile a little before pulling away remembering what i came to tell him.

"You good"

I couldn't even look him in his face cause i was so fucking scared.

"Tae i really need to tell yo- who at the door Tae cause you taking a little too long for me" i heard a familiar female voice.

No.. it can't be who i think it is.

The same female that messed up my first relationship.

The same female that swore up and down she was my friend and was "rooting for me and Taemone".

"Tae! I know yo- Mara!?" Destiny paused with her mouth open in shock. She stood there in a thong and a crop top with her hair all over. She done reaced ha boot with a ankle brace.

"Mara i swear dis ain't how it seems" Tae tried to plead his case.

I shook my head laughing a bit.

This shit was a repeating cycle, any person i wanted and got close to she would make sure she had them as well.

It was sick as fuck at this point.

She needed help bad, and that's coming from me! A person who self destructing.

But when i looked at Destiny's face, she didn't even seem sorry or like she felt bad. It seemed like she was happy she got caught and by me.

She loved this shit and it was makibg me sick.

How fuckin delusional and sick can you be to think it was cool to always sleep with your "best friend" nigga everytime....

Like what type of sick ass dise was she getting from this.

I never did shit to her ass, but support her through whatever rather i agreed or not.

And all she could do was sleep with my nigga.

"Im guessing you was drunk this time also" i chuckled shaking my head at her.

Bitch prolly wasn't even drunk when she fucked Jay. Basically taking advantage of him.

Sick ass bitch.

"Oh is that what i told that about last time with Jay, oops my bad sis" she said making the yikes face.

Weirdo ass bitch.

Can't believe I almost lost the people i loved for this girl.

Bitch i was dumb as hell, delusional for real.

"I mean look girl at least now you know both yo niggas is cheaters" she shrugged smirking some.

She was loving this shit.

She knew was she was doing right from the beginning and always made it seem like it was the other way around.

A narcissist and manipulator in ha best form.

And it took me YEARS to finally see her for her true self.

I wanted so bad to just say fuck it and bash her head on that glass coffee table that was in the living room, but i was trynna be a better version of myself.

I turned looked at Taemone in disgust.

"And to think i might be having yo fucking baby is crazy to me, hell you prolly done get this sick ass hoe pregnant too. Just shooting up the club. But don't worry buddy im aborting the baby anyways, both of yall please have the worse best life" i blankly looked at Tae not even sparring dat sick hoe another glance.

Yet again it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, but the world just kept crashing down on me.

I called my therapist cause i needed to vent and get all of this off my chest.

Lmao Kamari had Riyah fucked up, cause why do niggas be mad aggressive and shit when they playing the game💀💀💀

Lmao Kamari had Riyah fucked up, cause why do niggas be mad aggressive and shit when they playing the game💀💀💀. But Destiny back at it againnnnnnnn lol whats new though😂 as always thanks for reading❤️!!