11

[ Blith Boy International High School | 5PM ]

"they say yesterday test will be out tomorrow" Hamin utter, "really? can't wait to see the chosen one" Liú reply. "Moon Hamin" the two player turn to their team captain as he called for one of them, "can you really play?" Riki asked as he stand in front of the two. Hamin look down on his leg as he move it around, sighing as he feel pain running through his injured tendon joints.

"I don't know, but the doctor said I shouldn't. I don't want to play too, if my injury gets worse, I might be needing a wheelchair to move around for the next few months" Hamin answered. "play one round, jumps to make a score, not a harming one. Fall on your legs, make it sound very hurt that you can't walk so Mr Kim will ask someone else to play and you can rest for the next month" Riki explain his plan.

"but he won't let the substitutes play for the first round of the game" Liú interrupts making Riki smirk, "I know someone who is great in basketball, and I'll make him join our team by Mr Kim. He's not interested to be a permanent member so Hamin could comeback anytime when he's ready" Riki reply. "my question is..who?" Hamin question, "Lee Heeseung, he have the skills, I saw him once or twice playing. Mr Kim will like him" Riki answered.

"Lee Heeseung, whose name has been widely recognised as the one who always get the top lower 5 in class?" Liú asked in disbelief. "I have encountered him a few times outside school. He is smart, he is just simply lazy, he is smarter than he looks. now, Hamin, do what I say if you don't want a broken leg. I asked him to come here half after five, so we'll do the plan by then" Riki reply before walking away from the two teammates as he see the coach walking through the court entrance.

Hamin exchange glances with Riki as the latter pass him the ball, signaling him to do the plan he told him before the practice started as he notice how the latter face contorted with pain

Hamin exchange glances with Riki as the latter pass him the ball, signaling him to do the plan he told him before the practice started as he notice how the latter face contorted with pain. Hamin nod and try to make a score which he succeeded but ended up falling to the ground as he use a wrong, the injured one making him groan in pain which alert the whole team, the substitutes, the main team and the coach.