17

"daebak" Riki utter as he stop walking making the others stop too before they turn to the Japanese student

"daebak" Riki utter as he stop walking making the others stop too before they turn to the Japanese student. It's currently 10PM in the states, but the seven students are out of their hotels after Riki successfully convince them to find the nearest convenience store as he was hungry. "what?why?" Heeseung asked as he peek to see what Riki have on his screen, "NBC published an article right when we arrived at States earlier, it's about us and it's on fire" Riki explains as he lift his head to face the six who now having their eyes on him.

"what article?" Jake asked nervously as he is worried about his dad reaction if he found the article, "Blith; School of Visuals and Geniuses. someone just send it in the class group chat" Riki reply making all of them take out their phone to check the article. "why would they use my picture on the top of the page?It looks...bland" Sunoo scoff.

"what do you mean?it looks good" Jungwon utter as he pat the guy arm as he continue to read the article. "media never fail to surprise me, where do they get all our CGPA's and all other things? They even manage to discover Heeseung's parents" Sunghoon let out, "that's what I have on my mind" Jay continue. "there's nothing much for Riki and Sunoo but Sunghoon, Jungwon and Jay's part is dominating the article" Heeseung utter making the others nod.

"Park Sunghoon, the one and only student that is offered a scholarship to enrolled in Blith

"Park Sunghoon, the one and only student that is offered a scholarship to enrolled in Blith. That's fucking crazy, I thought you applied for it" Jay utter making Sunghoon scoff. "I'm about to but they recognize me when I get into the school office and end up offering it which I gladly agree" Sunghoon explains.

"how did they found out about the student council though? that's so deep inside school matters" Jungwon adds."they must have offer someone, money to discover them, they need to match the facts with the tile of the article" Jay reply.

"money solve everything" Jake continue making they nod. "If Jake doesn't wear a face mask after seeing all the media, I'm sure they'll mention about how you resemble your father" Sunoo utter making the latter sigh, "then I highly doubt he will contact some people to take it down as he don't want to be 'look-alike' with a common student from Australia" Jake reply as he chuckle.