Camping; Part 1

You and Archie had been together for a couple months now. You were both lovers of nature so you decided to do something new.

"Arch...baby, why don't we go away on a little road trip and camp" you said, playing with one of Archies curls. His head was nestled between your legs while he played a game on his phone.

It was a position you two loved laying him. His long legs dangling off the bed while he relaxed on top of you.

Archie always made sure to give you his undivided attention. He gently tossed his phone aside, his body shifting so that his chin was now above your lower belly.

"Anything with you is fun baby..."

he began kissing your inner thighs. His voice was deep and that accent...it drove you mad. In a good way of course.
You were wearing one of his oversized shirts and black undies.

His hands rose up towards the crease of your inner thigh and before he could continue you stopped him.
"Arch im on my period..."

Archie was a respectful boy, he looked up at you and just smiled before placing another kiss on your thigh again.
"Period dont stop nothing but a senten-"

"Archie!... gross"

You both laughed like immature children, Archie always had a way of making you laugh.

A couple days later you both were on the road.
You two had left pretty early in the morning.
You and Archie had stopped at a diner to get some breakfast before heading back on the road.

The campsite was beautiful, but far. When you two finally made it Archie began setting up the tent. You watched his arms flexing as he put pieces together.

He was the hottest man you had ever seen. You just wanted to jump his bones.

"Fuck..."
Archie said, throwing the tent pamphlet to the side.
You frowned at the site of Archie getting frustrated.

"Its okay arch maybe we just need to take a break ...i know you're tired from all that driving"

Archie looked away at you, he felt embarrassed that he couldn't even set up the tent.
You reached up, gently grabbing his chin.

"Let's take a break okay..?" You leaned up for a kiss, and his long arms dropped down on your sides.
He was the best kisser. Archie was just amazing at everything... except setting up tents. (LMAO)

While Archie tried pulling away, you refused for your lips to disconnect.

You could notice the change in his breathing. It was becoming more warm. Archie moaned softly into the kiss,  his hands cupping your face.

"I'm not on my period anymore..."
You said in between the kiss, smiling at archies reaction.

To be continued....
;)

Authors note; I am taking requests , please leave them in the comments thank you :)