Virgin

Your first time

You had been a virgin for some time now. Its been a year since you and Archie started dating and he promised you he would wait however long you needed.

You two were at his house; underneath the blankets watching an episode of friends. You never really watched or cared for the show but Archie loved it; it had become your comfort show too

You had been in a strange mood that day. It was this mixture of lust and frustration but you couldn't quite put your finger on what was bothering you.

You watched Archie, his pouty lips twitched into a smile every time a joke was said. Archie could notice you staring

"You alright?" He looked over at you , his eyes were less expressive than usual.

Without replying you leaned in to kiss him. The kiss wasn't shocking to him, but how eager you seemed caught him by surprise.

You two watched a romance movie earlier in the day with a detailed love scene. Watching it got you flustered. You imagined Archie doing all those filthy things with you.

The kiss depended and soon you were both passionately making out.

"Archie" you breathed out in between kisses, you didn't want to stop

"Hm?" He hummed between the kiss.

This time you pulled away to look him in the eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes that you got lost in every single time.
" i think im ready" you said

Archie smiled, it was more of a reassurance smile than one of excitement.

"Are you sure?" He said sitting up , he didn't expect you to be ready so soon.

You nodded. You felt ready but you were still nervous, afterall it would be your first time.

Archie kissed you again, this time removing your blouse. The cold air brushed up against your bare breasts when you unclipped your bra. You covered your chest out of habit.

"Sorry its just-..."

Archie moved his hands away to make sure he wasn't doing anything wrong

" no one has ever seen me naked before..."

Archie smiled, he did that smile that made you feel fuzzy inside. He leaned down and placed kisses against your collar bone.

He stood up and slipped off his pajama pants before kneeling back down on the bed.
Before you knew it you were both completely naked making out underneath the covers.

'Thank god I shaved' you thought, even though Archie probably wouldn't care either way.

You could feel his erection pressed up against your hip as you kissed him. His beautiful hands were rubbing all between your thighs.

It was like heaven between your legs, Archie's beautiful fingers against your folds. You moaned , pulling away from the kiss. You loved it but you wanted more.

"Please.." you moaned

"Please what baby?" Archie said his fingers dancing across your skin.

"Please Arch I want you inside of me" you said.
He stopped almost immediately to position himself above you.

Of course he had some condoms in his drawer that he brought a while back; just in case.

Archie slipped the condom on before gently pressing himself inside of you. As the tip went in you couldn't feel your walls tight against it.

It hurt, it actually stung at first. Adjusting to his size was a difficult task.
You winched a little, gripping into Archie's shoulders.

"That hurts?"

He said, stopping.

"Yeah but... it hurts so good" You said widening your legs.

"Don't worry it will only hurt for a little while"

And he was right.

After a couple minutes you began to feel immense pleasure. It was like your walls were contracting against him.

"Arch-... fuck-" you couldn't contain your moans.

"I'm gonna come-" you muttered out, Archie laughed a little but you didn't have time to react.

He began rubbing small circles against your clit with his thumb causing you to have the strongest orgasm of your life.

You had moaned so loud that you swore the neighbors heard. Archie couldn't believe it.

"My god we're you horny" he joked before lifting himself off you. You were confused until he gestured for you to turn over.

Now on your stomach it felt even better. It was at that moment you finally understood the hype around sex.

Archie gently thrusted into you, and you knew he was close with the changing of his breath.

" I love you so much-" he said during his high, releasing inside of the condom. You could feel it expand inside of you, it was unlike any other feeling you could describe.

Archie collapsed on the space of the bed besides you; he slipped the condom off and wiped his forehead.

"I didn't think you could get any more perfect" he said, kissing you once more, this time it was more gentle.

"We need to do that again.... like forever" You said, both of you bursted in laughter.