Honeymoon

Cake by the ocean part 1

You and Archie spent your honeymoon on the beautiful Caribbean islands. It felt surreal, sleeping on top of Archie's chest with the sounds of waves crashing against the ocean.

You two were at a private resort that was right in front of the beach which was reserved for you two. (Our baby got money ;) ) When you first got there, Archie helped you unpack.

You two had ate breakfast in the airport so you weren't hungry. In the meantime you decided to go for a swim.

"Baby..." 

You said rummaging through your bag. You couldn't find your swimsuit and you were about to start panicking.

Archies eyes darted up, he was setting some beers into the mini fridge for later.

"I cant find my swimsuit... its the orange one and it kinda looks like a thong"

He gave you a confused look before looking in his own bag.
"Sorry baby, I thought you packed it. Maybe you forgot"

You sighed rubbing your eyes in frustration.
Archie grabbed two towells and his slippers.

"How about we just swim without them?"
You giggle still frustrated but you noticed he was serious.

"Fine"

You both made your way down to the beach, the sand was hot causing you to squeal. You walked towards the shore in archies shirt. Before you removed your shirt you looked around.

You two had the beach to yourself.

Might as well have a little fun. You removed your top, shuttering from the warm sun on your breasts.

Archie slipped his shorts off. And his shirt slowly slipped up off his head... something about that happy trail made you feral.

You ran into the water, the waves crashing against your feet. You couldn't stop giggling.
Archie smiled, walkings slowly into the water.

The ocean was nice and toasty from the sun.
"Come here" you swam towards archie, finding your way into his arms.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling his body tightly against you.
"This is what i needed..."

You whispered into archies ear, rocking against the waves.
"The sun... the ocean... you... " you looked up at him , placing a kiss on his lips.

His beautiful tan skin looked even more sunkissed against the sun.
"Mmm" he exhaled into the kiss.

"I dont think you know what you do to me..." he said in that raspy voice. You knew he was in the mood... and honestly so were you.

You deepened the kiss feeling his hands tread down your waist. Archie grabbed your ass and rocked against you. The ocean waves were soft.

"Arch..." you moaned out.

"What hapened baby"

You looked up again to see if anyone was around.

"What if someone sees us"
You said looking into his gaze.

"Impossible..." he said kissing your neck down to your collarbone. You moaned, it felt so nice when he did that. He lifted his thigh up, you were now straddling it.

You rocked against his thigh, your clit gracing his skin.
" you need to shave your legs... " you joked, causing archie to burst out laughing.

"You about to cum on my thigh and thats what you think of??"

You both laughed.
before you could continue, something swam passed your feet.
You screamed out loud, swimming quickly towards the shore, running out onto the sand butt booty naked.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!"
You screamed falling onto the sand. The sand stuck all over your body.

Archies body crashed into the sand. He lifted his leg up, a piece of seaweed stuck on his foot.
"False alarm... its just seaweed"

You laughed so hard that you almsot cried.
"Archie i thought we were gonna get eaten by a shark or something" you wiped tears from your eyes, trying not to get sand in them.

You grabbed your towell... bad mistake considering how covered in sand you were.

"Can we please go back to our room... I need to shower... i'm pretty sure there's sand in my ass"

You laughed again, hoping this is what married life continues to be.
Archie being a fool and you loving every minute of it