Friends to...lovers? Part 2

It was the most embarrassing situation...

The mixture of the humidity in Archie's room and your embarrassment made you nauseous.
You watched Luke fall into a more confused expression.

"How- Why-"

"Shes on spring break luke " Archie stepped in to defend his own actions.

"Well you sure have grown up Y/N" Luke said , trying to get a better look at you.

"Well...alright ill try not to make this any more awkward but if you guys are hungry there's pizza in the living room"

With your head still between the pillows you waited till you felt the thud of the door closing.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" Archie said, lifting a pillow off your head.

"How about we go out tonight? You know just us, it will be fun"

You smiled a little at Archie's request.
"Okay"

Archie drove you two around London. It was so hot seeing his hands move against the steering wheel. He knew exactly where to take you, one of the best clubs in London. If there was one thing about getting older that you loved, it was being allowed into clubs.

The music was loud and it was different from the clubs in America. Archie watched you very attentively, as if he was your chaperone. Archie had a tendency to be overprotective.

It was almost as if you both had forgotten what happened earlier. The kiss had been erased from their minds.

Archie ordered you a shot, and watched you gulp it down.

"You sure are something..." He laughed at how you took down alcohol.

"It's just one shot...it won't kill me" you laughed, your face scrunched up as a reaction to the shot. You didn't really drink in America and when you did it was only a little bit. You didn't want to give Archie the wrong impression.

Archie couldn't stop staring at you. He was checking you out and he didn't care who saw. His ears darted from your breasts to the dress that you were wearing and back up to your eyes. He just wanted to slip his hands up your dress right there

His face under the multi-colored lights looked so attractive, straight out of a movie.

You caught him staring and all you could do was feel your face go warm. A fling isn't so bad....Right?

You set your drink down grabbing Archie's hand to dance. Archies lanky fingers intertwined with yours. You couldn't hear anything, just the blast boosted music through the speakers.

You both could feel the sexual tension building between you too. His body pressed against you.

"Let's go" you yelled over the music.

"What?" Archie could barely hear a word

Frustrated at his inability to hear you, you tugged at his hand and he followed you.

The air outside felt cool once it hit your skin.

"My cars this way" he reminded you after you went the wrong direction.
He made sure that you weren't drunk, he didn't want you coming home smelling like alcohol either.

"We should go to-" Before you could finish your sentence you felt Archie's lips crash against yours.

Your mouth widened allowing him to deeply kiss you. You two were full on making out in front of a busy area. The sounds of your kisses began to increase, his hands began rubbing your thighs.

"Arch-" you pulled away to talk to him.

Archie looked at you with the most beautiful puppy eyes, his lips looked puffy from the kiss and a single curl hovered on his forehead.

"Let's go somewhere more private"

Archie smiled and nodded. The entire ride he had his hands on your thigh. Everything about Archie was like a dream come true.

Watching his facial expressions as he drove was your favorite thing.

"This is like... the woods"
you said looking out, it was pitch black when Archie turned his car lights off.

"Me and my friends used to come here a lot-"

"Please shut up and kiss me" you said with a giggle before Archie's lips were on you again.