Chapter 1

The Sunlight made its path through the translucent white curtains which were on the window and fell on the bed where Sunoo was still sleeping like a pig.

"Sunoo wake up, it's already 8" A loud voice interrupted his sleep."Unnie~five minutes more, it's still early" he spoke in a sleepy voice. "So...I guess you don't wanna go -"," I almost forgot about it! You promised that you would take me to the mall today" sunoo exclaimed as he hopped out of bed full of excitement.

The person speaking to sunoo was none other than his sister Jisoo. Jisoo smiled as she saw how enthusiastic sunoo was to go outside with her. Jisoo worked as a model in a company, so she barely had any time to spend with her family, But today was her day off.

She patted sunoo's messy hair and said "Now go and get ready!". Sunoo nodded with a smiling face and ran towards the closet to grab the clothes that he had decided to wear today. Then set off to the washroom.

After a few minutes~~

Jisoo was waiting outside with an umbrella in her hand as the sun was shining bright. Sunoo flew open the door and came outside running with a smiling face. He stood in front of jisoo fixing his hair, "Let's go unnie".

Then they started to walk through the pavement, " Unnie~ Which mall are we going to today?" sunoo inquired, Jisoo answered "Ahm... Anyone would be fine right? Cause it's too hot today"," Let's go to the nearest mall then." sunoo suggested." sure"

After a few minutes of walking, they reached the mall, and then they grabbed some coffee. Sunoo was extremely happy to spend his weekend with his sister as it reminded him of his childhood days.

Everything was going fine until Jisoo's phone started to buzz. Jisoo answered the phone, "Who is it unnie?" sunoo asked "Well... I have to go, the company called me as the deadline has been changed"

"What? I don't think I will ever be able to spend time with you peacefully" sunoo muttered. "They said it would only take half an hour, So we can continue after that," Jisoo spoke as she took a sip of coffee. "Really? Can I come with you then? Please unnie......"."I do not have any problem with that, you can come". Jisoo said as she smiled.

Jisoo had to take care of sunoo as he was an omega. They both took a taxi as they wanted to finish this as fast as they could.

After a few minutes ~~

Sunoo and jisoo both hurried to enter the building, And took the elevator. Jisoo clicked the button with the sign 5th floor.

When they reached, a man with a document in one hand and a pen in the other stood right in front of them, he asked: " Kim jisoo? Right?". Jisoo nodded as she walked out of the elevator. "This way" the man spoke as he walked away. Both of them followed the man.

The man entered the dressing room, and so did both of them. Jisoo sat on the chair near the mirror, where the make-up artist was waiting for her. Her makeup artist started to put makeup on Jisoo's face. Sunoo sat on the couch and started to scroll through his phone, as he knew it was going to take time. He was looking at the time continuously.

Then sunoo took out his AirPods, put them on, and started watching a drama.

He was so focused that he didn't even notice someone entering the room though he could smell some alpha. but he ignored them.

It was sunghoon with his friend Heeseung.

"Sorry, we had to call you on your holiday" Heeseung spoke in a cold voice as he went closer to Jisoo. "It's fine-sir" Jisoo replied while looking at him through the mirror. "were you busy?","Umm! Not really, I was at the mall with my brother."

Heeseung turned back to glance at sunoo, which made sunghoon turn back too. Sunoo still didn't notice them. "Oh! So he is your brother" Heeseung said. Jisoo nodded as she stood up. "Let's meet after this photoshoot" sunghoon ordered and left the room.

Jisoo couldn't say 'NO' to him, as he was the CEO of the company, and jisoo was the only one in the family who earned. Their parents died 2 years ago, and she was the eldest in her family, she had to look after her 3 omega brothers.

Jisoo sighed and looked at sunoo, she didn't want him to wait for her, as it was going to be longer than expected. But also couldn't see him sad.

"Jisoo! Are you ready?" a voice called her from outside. "Yes! Coming" jisoo exclaimed as she ran out of the room. She decided not to tell sunoo about the overtime.

As she entered the room, she saw a pretty girl with long black hair. She noticed that she had never seen her before during a photo shoot. She stood up and came forward to jisoo.

"H-hello, I'm Lis-Lisa...." she said in a nervous voice with her head down, " Hi...I'm jisoo" jisoo replied while smiling. "You are so pretty, I always wanted to meet you, it is like a dream come true!" she spoke as she looked at jisoo with her sparkling eyes. "Thank you for loving me so much !" jisoo bowed.