Chapter 6

-------------------------------------------------------------Jake's heart pounded as he was led by Heeseung and his guards through the imposing gates of a grand mansion

Jake's heart pounded as he was led by Heeseung and his guards through the imposing gates of a grand mansion. The towering structure loomed before them, casting weird shadows in the dim evening light. His eyes welled up with tears, but he couldn't let Heeseung see his fear.

Inside the mansion, luxury reigned. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, and the walls were adorned with priceless artwork. As they walked through the marble-floored halls, Jake couldn't help but think about his sister.

Heeseung, the imposing figure in charge of the mafia, glanced at Jake's tear-filled eyes but said nothing. There was a momentary pause as they entered a lavish room with a view of the city's skyline lit up with lights.

Jake couldn't hold back his emotions any longer

Jake couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. He broke down, tears streaming down his face. "Please, I need to know if my sister is okay," he sobbed, his voice trembling. Heeseung signalled his guards to leave the room.

"Stop acting like a baby!" he yelled at Jake

Jake was startled and taken aback. Heesueng lost control and pinned him on the wall, "I hate this kind of behaviour" Heeseung spoke in a cold voice. Jake turned his face away from Heeseung's, to break the eye contact.

Heeseung started to release some pheromones. Jake tried to free himself from Heeseung, but couldn't. "P-pl-please don't" Jake cried out.

"But you said you wanted to protect your sister right?" heeseung raised a question.

"Y-yes but..."

Heeseung pulled Jake's chin towards him and slammed his lips onto Jake roughly not holding it back. As they kissed passionately, heeseung grabbed Jake's waist and pulled him closer. Jake couldn't do anything, his eyes were shut and his hands reached Heeseung's chest. Heeseung released more pheromones, which made Jake's body burning and sensitive.

Heeseung pushed him towards the bed, and he grabbed both Jake's wrists and pinned them. Then Heeseung began to slowly kiss Jake's jaw to his neck and left small marks, causing him to moan lightly.

He moved lower and reached his chest. Heeseung quickly removed Jake's shirt and trousers, leaving him only in shorts. He then began to lick Jake's inner thighs. Jake threw his hand over his mouth to stop himself from letting out loud moans. "N-not there~" he uttered. Heeseung glanced at Jake for a second and then continued.

He slowly pulled off Jake's shorts and brought his fingers near his entrance. "N-not-~" Jake wanted to complete his sentence but was interrupted by his loud moan. He added more fingers, and soon enough he had 3 fingers inside him. Jake whined softly, as he felt a bit uncomfortable.

"You are loosened up now" Heeseung smirked as he started to take off his pants and boxers, revealing his length. He tried to push it inside Jake's entrance, but Jake grabbed his hands and started to weep, he didn't want to do it anymore.

"I-it h-hurt's, please d-don't" he cried out. But Heeseung lost his control over himself, he grabbed Jake's hands and pinned them harshly with his one hand.

He pushed his length inside Jake, at once. Making him moan loudly as he. Heeseung started to move slowly and soon the trust became harder and faster. Jake whimpered and his tears flowed.

Heeseung thrust into his prostate forcefully, causing the loud moans to fill the room. Jake's moans soon felt like sobs.

It took a few more trusts and Heeseung filled Jake with his white liquid. Jake whined out and his tears travelled down his red cheeks towards his ears. But heeseung stopped only for a moment, he began to trust again.

"A-a-again??~" Jake questioned in between his whimpers.

"Why? Are you exhausted already?..." heeseung responded.

"B-but it hurts very much p-please c-can you s-stop?"

"But you haven't cum yet, I wanna see you cumming" he whispered into Jake's ears.

Jake got shy, and he turned his face to the other side. heeseung kept pounding mercilessly, and soon Jake let out his white liquid with his loud moan. But heeseung didn't stop until he came again inside him.

Jake's sight got blurry and he passed out.

Next morning~

As Jake slowly woke up, his eyes fluttered open, and he found himself in a dimly lit room

As Jake slowly woke up, his eyes fluttered open, and he found himself in a dimly lit room. The events of the previous night rushed back to him, and he could feel his heart racing with nervousness. He turned to his side, expecting to see Heeseung, but the bed was empty.

The sound of distant sirens and city traffic filtered in through the half-closed curtains, creating an eerie contrast to the stillness within the room. Jake's mind raced as he tried to piece together the events of the night.

He slowly sat on the bed, realizing that he was alone in this unfamiliar space, he felt pain in his back. The room is tastefully decorated, but the air carries an undeniable tension. Heeseung's absence left him with a mix of emotions - relief, curiosity, and a growing sense of vulnerability.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••