Chapter 2

Nobody agreed to come today, so I called her, she is my friend's sister. And it's her first time clicking photos for a model" the cinematographer said as he walked towards them. "Come on now, everything is set!" he instructed them.

Lisa grabbed the camera with full confidence, she focused her camera on jisoo. As soon as the blurred image turned clear, she noticed how beautiful jisoo was looking. Lisa started blushing. "This is my first and last time to impress her," Lisa said to herself as she took a deep breath. And started to click the photos.

After the photoshoot~

Lisa was praised by the staff, they couldn't believe how stunning the pictures came out. Jisoo went ahead to take a look at the pictures, she was stunned too.

"You can go now, we have selected the pictures and...Thank you for coming today"the cinematographer spoke he looked at the computer screen continuously. "No problem sir" jisoo replied and she headed out of the room.

"Unnie~wait", jisoo stopped her steps as she heard someone calling her from behind. She turned back and saw Lisa running towards her. "You-u left y-your purse," she stopped near jisoo and spoke out as she caught her breath, then handed out the purse to jisoo.

"Thank you" jisoo took the purse. "Umm-" Lisa hummed and looked at jisoo nervously. She locked her fist tightly.

"Would you like to have coffee with me?" she asked. Jisoo was shocked, as no one had asked her out ever "I just...had one, before coming here". "Are you free after the meeting, unnie?" Lisa questioned again, "Well...I-I have to go home with my brother, he is waiting for me".

"At least can I have your number? Please" Lisa requested knowing that she would be denied again, Jisoo felt sorry for her.

"Yeah, sure...give me your phone". Lisa looked at her with wide eyes and smiled. "Here!" she handed over her phone.

Jisoo saved her number. "This is my personal number call me anytime.", "Yeah, sure"

Once it was done, Lisa took the phone from jisoo."Sorry but I have to go now", Jisoo looked at the time and ran away as she was getting late for a meeting. Lisa glanced at Jisoo's number and smiled.

Sunoo was still sitting on the couch until he noticed that Jisoo wasn't there anymore.

"It's going to be 1 hour already! Where is unnie?, I should call her." Sunoo started contacting her sister. But he got no answer.

"Why isn't she picking up?" sunoo muttered "Maybe, I should go out and look for her". Sunoo got up and led the way outside the door. As he continued walking in the hallway he saw no one, except one person with a mask on.

The man's eyes were focused on sunoo as they were proceeding to cross each other. Sunoo avoided eye contact by looking down and pulling his hair back to his ears. Sunoo found him handsome and charming, but he wasn't lucky enough to have a look at his face.

The man came closer to sunoo, sunoo slowed down his steps as he felt that he was going to bump into that man.

The man secretly passed a file to sunoo. Sunoo got confused by his actions. He wanted to inquire what he should do with this file. But the man ran away.

Sunoo looked at the file in his hand, There was a note stuck to it, 'Bring this file to the entrance, quickly'. Sunoo had no other alternative, he was curious and wanted to know what this man was doing. So he changed his steps towards the entrance.

As he walks forward. He noticed that suddenly, all the guards started to run in the same direction. It felt like they were trying to find someone. But sunoo ignored his senses and moved on.

He took the elevator and headed towards the entrance, there wasn't any guard near.

A car stops by,

"Should I go and give them the file? Well, it isn't written here...right?What should I do now? Should I wait here?" sunoo spoke to himself.

Unexpectedly, sunoo felt that someone grabbed his waist from behind. Sunoo could smell an alpha which made him panic, he turned his head back as much as possible, it was the same guy who gave him the file. Sunoo got more perplexed.

"What are you doing, let go of me!" sunoo shouts as he tries hard to remove the hands from his waist. " Are you being for real?? I am trying to save you, c'mon we don't have much time.","what save me? From whom??"

The guy did not say anything and ran into the car with a file in one hand and sunoo in the other. "Let me go!!!!" sunoo cried, "You are kidnapping me!!!!". "what" the man looked at sunoo with disbelief.

"Let him go if he wants that! We don't have time, they will find us" the person who was sitting on the driver's seat said. "But, we can't leave him here, they will assume that he was one of us." the man replied.

Bang! Someone shot a bullet from behind. "What is going on??? Why are they shooting us???" sunoo shouted, but no one replied to him. There wasn't any time to think about it. So the driver hit the accelerator and drove away at full speed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Guys, I don't understand what the hell I am writing now, but I just hope, it makes sense.)