Summer fun time! 🐬🌊🌺

Before I start the story, just wanted to say that this one has Lucio x D.Va in it!!!!! Yippee!!...but it's short, sorry. anyways, hope you enjoy!!
__________________________________

It was finally summer, and Hana and the Overwatch team wanted to finally go to the beach tomorrow!

"Finally finally finally!!! I can't wait for tomorrow! It's been so hot lately, and I've been wanting to go to the beach, but I HATE going alone. But finally everyone said they would go!! I'm so excited!" D.Va kept thinking about tomorrow, but then she suddenly kept hearing a beeping noise in the background.

"What is that? Is that my Tokki?" D.Va got out of her chair and made her way to her Tokki. "When she finally got into the room, she saw her Tokki screen had some letters that said "Dear Hana, I know you like to go to the beach every summer, I of course want you to have fun with everyone swimming and playing, but what about me? I honestly don't want to be in the sun surrounded by cars in the parking lot and then I get so so so hot. Please let me be in the ocean playing Hana! But if you don't have the ability to....then I'm okay with that. From Tokki."

"Oh...Tokki....You know what? I'll make this your best summer yet!" Hana then got equipment to arrange Tokki and made Tokki the best Tokki in Tokki history!

The next day

Hana had woken up and quickly got up to get ready for the beach day. She got her bag ready with sunscreen, clean clothes, a towel, snacks, a gaming device, and combs.

An hour later

"Lets go lets go lets go lets go!!" Hana had quickly got out of her room and made her way to Tokki. "LETS GO TOKKI!!!" Hana and Tokki made their way out home and to the local beach near them.
"Haha! No traffic for us!.....but I don't know about the parki- wait a minute..we don't need parking! Lets go Tokki!" Hana and Tokki then flew higher into the air to get a better view on where to land in the sand. "*Gasp* I see everyone there! Lets land next to them!" Hana said.

Everyone else's pov (idk how to say it help)

Everyone except Angela, Niran, Fareeha, Vivian, Satya, and Amélie were out having fun in the ocean while the girls (and Niran) were laying on towels in the sun. "Guys.....what is that?" Lena had said. "Is it a plane?" Angela said. "Angela...a plane would not be that big. I think it's..Hana?" Hana was shocked that she was landing with her Tokki in the middle of the beach. The parking lot was over there...wasn't it?

When Hana finished landing, she immediately got out and started saying hello to the girls (and Niran) and everyone else in the ocean. "Hey everyone!! Sorry if I'm late...I was a little..busy." Turns out during the hour she was supposedly getting ready she was actually playing her video games for that whole hour. "It's okay Hana! At least your here now...Lucio was wondering where you were!" Lena responded. "Well then, I guess I better make my way to talk to him then!"

Hana had made her way to the ocean to see Lucio swimming. "Hey Lucio!!! It's me, Hana!!" Hana had shouted to see if Lucio would hear behind the sounds of water splashing. A few little second later lucio had heard her shouting and stopped swimming to come out the ocean and be in land. "Hey Hana! When did you get here?" "I got here a little while ago actually...sorry I was late. Lena said that you were looking for me soooo...what's up? "Oh! About that, how have you been doing? I know it's been a while since we last had a convo." "Lucio, we talked last week....but I've actually been doing great!! I've won over 50 Matches in a row from my video games without a single loss!" "That's great Hana! Anyways.....I was wondering if you would like to...hang out sometime? Like a...date? That's only if you want to, if not I'm totally fine with-" Lucio.....I would love to." Hana and smiled and Lucio smiled back. Concerned, in the distance of Hana, Lucio had saw her mech in the water doing some crazy donuts. "Hey Hana, is that your mech?" "Oh yeah, ahaha! I made Tokki waterproof so that Tokki would be able to be in the ocean!" "That's tight!"