The pirates are coming.

"As

"As..."

"As...tra"

"Astra?" 

"Astra!"

You let out a soft, pained groan when you start to wake, your vision blurred as you blink the tears away. Adjusting to the dark place you were now in.

"Zoro...? where are we?" You whisper, catching sight of the bleary looking green-haired head above you. You register that you're head is propped up on his lap, and when you try to lift yourself off of him, there's a searing pain in your head. Zoro gently holds you down as you wince.

"Don't get up yet, you've hit your head. I think you're concussed." You frowned at Zoro's words, bringing a hand to the side of your head. When you draw your hand back, you wince at the sight of blood on your fingertips. "We're in the well. Well, us and that guy."

You follow Zoro's gaze with the slightest tilt of your head, the action bringing a pained groan to your lips when you find Merry's corpse shoved as far from the two of you as possible. "Merry...We need to get back and stop Kuro."

"Yeah no shit..." Zoro murmured, and you frown up at him. "But we need a way out."

You look around the small space, spotting your golden weapon draped over a few large rocks. "There! My rope dart, try and use it like a grappling hook or something."

Zoro lets out a quiet hum in response, gently lifting your head up and off his lap, lying it on a pile of moss. You watch as he reaches for your weapon and makes his way to the opening of the well, tossing up the blade with a pained grunt as he tries to hook it on the edge of the stone well. 

He fails and trys again. And again, and again.

You've managed to pull yourself up into a seated position, your head throbbing painfully as you clench your jaw. Oh you were definitely getting some payback once you're out of here. 

You stare at the rings on your fingers,  the one on your left ring finger glinting in the moonlight mockingly.

The simple diamond set between two golden roses.

The one ring you hated.

Yet one you couldn't bring yourself to take off. 

"I love you, Astra. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives."

"What you're trying to do is insane, Astra! You're actions have consequences!"