The girl with the sawfish tattoo.

Not proof read :D

You were the last one to wake in the morning, and went to the deck to find everyone already there. With the exception Buggy, who you could hear inside of a barrel.

You didn't feel like letting him out.

Seeing Luffy, Sanji and Zoro near the sheep figure head, you said a quick goodmorning to Usopp before heading over, unaware of the growing tensions between the swordsman and the chef.

"Morning, boys." You say, climbing the steps and joining the three of them. You take note of the fishing rod in Sanji's hand, your stomach growling at the thought of Sanji's food. 

However only Luffy acknowledged your presense, as Zoro stared at Sanji with a cold glare. Obviously not a fan of the chef.

"Nami made her choice." Zoro spat, and you frowned at Zoro. Noting the blood patch on his bandages. 

"You don't know why." Sanji rebutted, and you silently thanked him for defending Nami despite not knowing her well. 

"The only thing I want to hear from you are dinner specials. You don't know Nami." Zoro retaliated.

"Sounds like you don't know her very well either, moss head." Sanji spat.

"None of us can assume to know why she did what she did." You conclude. Interrupting their growing argument with an irritated tone. 

"I'm sure Nami has her reasons." Luffy continued, decidingly staying optimistic about everything. "Whatever choice she makes...I just need to hear for myself."

"Land ho!" Usopp shouted, and you all turned to look at the land mass across the way. The Conomi islands.

It's quiet for a moment, and you glance at the fishing rod in Sanji's hand. Muttering an incantation beneath your breath before a wild stream of sea water rises from the ocean and splashes on deck. Three large salmon flopping about.

"There. Now you can make us some breakfast." You say with a smile as Sanji looks at you in surprise.

"Well thats incredibly handy." Sanji compliments, grinning, and you shrug your shoulders.

"Yes well, I try." You grin as Luffy starts yappering on about what he wants Sanji to make to Zoro. Who scowls at your interaction. "You should see what other wonders I can do."

Before Sanji could respond, Zoro saddled up beside you, his hand on the hilt of Wado Ichimonji. "Maybe you should get started on our meal, waiter."

You frown at that, not understanding why Zoro was so hostile to Sanji. Who had been nothing but a good sport since joining everyone on the crew. 

"Sorry, Sanji." You start before the chef could retaliate, and Sanji looks at you with a surprised expression. "I think Zoro's cranky because he hasn't had his bandages changed. Come on big guy."

"I'm never cranky." Is the swordsmans stoney reply, and you roll your eyes. With that, you drag Zoro by the biceps and down the steps and inside the meeting room. His scowl never leaving Sanji.

You're silent as you kick out a stool for him, and he sits down without a word as you reach for the bandages and he begins to strip his shirt off.

"You're mad." He concludes as you place the roll on the counter, tying your hair up so that it didn't annoy you before you begin to change his bandages for him. 

"I don't understand why you're so hostile towards Sanji." You scoff, standing in front of him as you gently reach to unravel the bandages around him. Careful not to let your gaze linger on his muscles as you kept focus on his wound.