Sunday Date

Y/n and Shizuka could be seen at a park on Sunday under the base of a large tree. Both cuddled together where the girl was sitting on a boy's lap, reading a book. Her boyfriend had his arm wrapped around her while scrolling through his phone with the other to see what was going on around the world.

A peaceful chapter, a short one perhaps as the two would fidget around in place to get comfortable before finding a temporary position to stay in. They shift around after a couple of minutes, settling for another position and cycle through this process over and over again.

That was until Shizuka sets her phone down and turns to the boy, her petite body pressing against his much more muscular and larger one as she glanced into his e/c eyes.

The two would smile briefly, Shizuka's eyes starts to soften her gaze before closing them and leaning towards his way. Y/n takes notice before giving her a small peck. Then a couple more on her lips before the two pulled away and they giggle softly.

She takes the time to snuggle into his chest, seemingly like the final position she was satisfied with once she lays there motionless. Y/n starts to smile softly.

She must be tired...

He starts to stroke her head gently as Y/n starts to yawn. A sign that he hasn't gotten a lot of sleep last night. The park was a beautiful place to be in, a nice one to take a quick nap as the kendo master squirms around from his position before getting comfortable.

Finally, he managed to find one fitting for him as he was quick to fall asleep.

"..."

"..."

Without opening his eyes, he points his kendo at a presence he felt approach him.

A stranger, perhaps?

Y/n was too tired to even try unless he had to as he grits his teeth softly.

"We're trying to enjoy our date... Do not ruin it..."

"..."

The stranger backs away as it made Y/n feel at ease. Still with his eyes closed, he puts his weapon away before wrapping his arms around Shizuka's body and finally fell asleep for a few moments.