<2> Adventure King! (short)

Tsukasa POV:

Another day, Another booring day alone, but atleast i have myself to play with! I should prepare a suprise for mom and Saki! Maybe a show! That would be so cool! I can finally show mom how big of a star I am!

No, I can't...awh every day is just the same! No fun, no one to play with, no one that can show me love...and mostly no one to be with me...

Why is mom so stuck with Saki, it's always "Saki this, Saki that" but never "Tsukasa" ... it's no fun

Wait..am i crying? Tsukasa you are a star! But mommy isn't saying that I'm a star..but no! Mommy loves me! She's the best mom ever! And my dad, is the best dad ever! They always..take..care..of...me, right?

Wait, is that the sound of a knock on the window? Nooo way! Rui!

I quickly ran upstairs to see Rui with a pink haired girl behind him and a gray haired girl behind the pink haired one, I quickly opened the window and let them in

(Tsukasa, Rui, ?, ?)

"Hi Tsukasa!"

"Who are those kids behind y-"

"Emu Otori!!! Wonderhoy!"

"I'm Nene Kusanagi.."

"Don't worry Nene is just a bit shy.."

"How did you bring so much kids in here?"

"Hehe, easy! Nene is my neighbour so we sneaked out! And then we saw Emu! She was running and bumped into us! She told us she was on a biiig adventure to make someone smile!"

"I love when people have biiiig smiiile on their face!!! Wonderhoy!"

Emu said jumping up and down, while Nene being behind Rui, and Rui smirking his usual cat smirk ( 🙀)

"Wonderhoy!!!"

"Emu..keep quiet, his parents might hear us.."

"Oh oopsies! Sorry!"

Emu stopped jumping, and giggled

"no no, it's okay! My parents aren't here!"

"Oh and I forgot to tell you my name! It's Tenma Tsukasa! The future star of the brightest stars!"

"Wooow! That's cool! Teach me Tsukasa!!"

Emu started jumping again happily, she had the biiiggest smile on her face!

"It's nice that you two get along! Why don't we four go on an adventure!!"

"I..I think its a bad.. ide-"

"Yes yeees! Adventure awaits us!"

"Okay! Adventure is my nickname! Or Adventure King! Yes! Call me Adventure King!!"

"Wooow can I have a cool nickname too?! Mister Adventure King????"

"Of course! As you wish!"

"My nickname is! Smiling Knight!"

"I want to have a cool nickname too!"

"Everyone can have a nickname!"

"Wow! From now on my nickname is! Robot Director!"

"My nickname will..be.. Quiet Mouse"

"Cool! Since everyone has their nicknames! We shall go on the adventure!"

"Wonderhoy! C'mon everyone! Especially you Quiet Mouse!"

"Hehe..i will, Smiling Knight"