CHAPTER 31

It took Clarise four rings to answer her phone. "Good morning, Boss."

"Morning, get your best girl on Kade. I want video and audio at all times. He won't step foot in the Treasure Chest so make sure he doesn't spot her or you. Remember that he met you and he's very keen to detail."

"Don't sweat it, Boss. I have just the girl to do the job. I won't even get involved. I'll see you later tonight then at the office?"

"I have to take care of some things at the restaurant so meet me there," Gia said, walking out of her office and heading to the private elevator.

"Sure thing, Boss. See you then." Clarise cut the call.

Kade had left Gia's office frustrated with his woman because she was his woman. He had kissed her all over her body and touched her in ways that only her man would do, so, yes Giada Benedetti was his woman.

The moment they signed the marriage certificate and the contract he would make her his completely and start the task of getting her pregnant right away. He had been researching about her condition and it wasn't that severe. It was tricky as hell but not severe. All he had to do was make love to her every time she might be ovulating and every other time as well. He was going to be balls deep inside her so much that he was sure that she would get pregnant eventually.

"You alright, Boss?" Kenrick McDuff, his right-hand man and one of his Captains asked him as he climbed in the back of the white Suburban.

"Oh yeah, just fucking dandy. Gia is making a fucking stink about her last name," Kade said, sulking like a child.

McDuff who sat in the passenger's seat turned to look at his Boss and friend. "Why the fuck would you go at it with your woman over a fucking name? Her name is the one that is known and carries all the damn weight. Shut your whining hole and take her name, jackass. She will fuck you blind for doing so."

Scott Lynn, Blane Gavin and Shawe Fulton all laughed at their Boss and friend.

"What the hell is the problem with you taking her name? Too fucking manly to do it? Step aside and I'll take your woman's name and I'll let her fuck me blind every fucking day!" Shawe said, punching Kade on the shoulder from the seat behind him.

"The fuck you will." Kade turned and gave him a light knock on his jaw. Shawe fell back feigning injury.

"It's not about the damned name. She's so used to doing everything alone that I'm worried that she won't accept the union all the way. She doesn't know how to let go of the reins. She doesn't trust me yet. She tries to act like she does, but I know she doesn't."

Blane, his second Captain looked at Kade with a serious face. The man always had a serious look to him. "She was raised to take over. She was raised to lead and kill to protect her Family. She doesn't know how to do anything else. She was wired that way from birth. Don't be a fucking twat and ruin things for our Family. Take her fucking name and give us a place where our Family isn't picked off like fucking bugs. Gia has the reputation that our Family needs, besides, taking her name gives you more cover."

"Don't fuck it up, Kade. If you don't do it another man will come and steal her from under your damn nose. Giovanni's still sniffing around, and our boys confirmed that he's planning on taking her anyway he can. He used to care for her, but he cares more about his fucking Family than her. We have worked too damn hard to make a life for our Family here and after years of trying and moving from state to godforsaken state we finally have a chance to be respected and prosper." Scott scolded him like an errant teenager.

Kade knew that his men were right. They had tried to make a name for themselves but had failed miserably. The only reason they hadn't been wiped out was due to their large numbers.