chapter 3

After i said yes Rudar ( yes thats the emperors name ) i was lead into a rom with who Rudar told me were his supreme generals he told me to soul scan them

soul scan information:Supreme General: Zarael, the Celestial Commander

Unique Skills:

Divine Celestial Formation - Zarael can channel celestial energy to create an intricate formation that enhances the combat abilities of his allies, granting them enhanced strength, speed, and protection.

Starlight Aegis - Zarael can summon a radiant shield formed from the power of stars, capable of repelling powerful attacks and negating harmful effects.

Extra Skills:

Radiant Resonance - Zarael can attune himself to celestial frequencies, gaining insights into the flow of battle and the weaknesses of his opponents.

Astral Step - Zarael can momentarily phase into the celestial realm, allowing him to avoid attacks and reposition himself on the battlefield.

Luminous Healing - Zarael can emit a soothing light that accelerates the natural healing processes of his allies, mending wounds and restoring their vitality.

Ethereal Ward - Zarael can create a protective barrier that shields against dark magic and curses, rendering his allies immune to harmful supernatural influences.

Stellar Judgment - Zarael can call upon the power of falling stars to unleash a devastating ranged attack that pierces through enemy defenses.

Supreme General: Sylvena, the Sylvan Shadowblade

Unique Skills:

Arboreal Stealth - Sylvena can meld with her surroundings, becoming nearly invisible within natural environments and allowing her to move undetected.

Verdant Venom - Sylvena's weapons are imbued with toxic plant extracts, delivering poison to her enemies upon striking and weakening their defenses.

Extra Skills:

Nature's Embrace - Sylvena can manipulate plant life to create barriers, snares, and distractions, shaping the battlefield to her advantage.

Thornlash Dance - Sylvena's agile movements enable her to perform a rapid flurry of strikes with her weapons, overwhelming her opponents with precision and speed.

Sylvan Healing - Sylvena can channel the rejuvenating energy of nature to heal wounds and ailments, purifying her allies' bodies and revitalizing their spirits.

Foliage Veil - Sylvena can envelop herself in a swirling vortex of leaves and vines, rendering her impervious to ranged attacks and granting her enhanced evasion.

Arboreal Infusion - Sylvena can temporarily enhance her weapons with the power of nature, allowing her strikes to bypass defenses and deal increased damage.

Supreme General: Velkan, the Arcane Archmage

Unique Skills:

Arcane Nexus - Velkan can create a field of arcane energy that enhances the spellcasting abilities of allies within its radius, enabling them to cast spells more quickly and with greater power.

Spellweaver's Resilience - Velkan can create an arcane barrier that absorbs and redirects incoming magical attacks, harnessing their energy to fuel his own spells.

Extra Skills:

Mystic Vision - Velkan can perceive hidden magical energies, enabling him to detect illusions, hidden enchantments, and the presence of magical beings.