𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐀 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

69,369 likeselladoll made you look 🤩View all 356 comments

69,369 likes
elladoll made you look 🤩
View all 356 comments

Elladora tried her hardest not to gaze over at the camera facing her. She had no idea at the moment she was going viral on Twitter. She was trending with two hundred fifty-five thousand tweets. Her going viral caused people to tune in to RAW.

From the moment Elladora, her sister, and her cousin arrived and took their ringside seats, all eyes were on them. They stuck out like sore thumbs. They were looking extra good.

"Girl, if this camera films us one more time I'm gonna show my boobs," Apikalia said as she noticed the cameramen moving closer to them.

"Please don't," Caresha said, not wanting to get put out of the arena before she got a chance to see the Judgment Day members.

Jey Uso's theme song came on. They stood up and cheered for him as he made his entrance. Jey walked to Elladora's ringside during his entrance, he acknowledged some of his fans before noticing Elladora and sending a wink her way. Elladora gave him a wink back while sticking her tongue out. He stuck his tongue out and smiled.

"Oh, girl, he's fine," Apikalia said as Jey into the ring.

They cheered the whole time Jey was in the ring. Elladora pulled out her phone and filmed the match for her Instagram story. She noticed Jey's eyes on her so much during his match. She stared at him back with her eyebrows raised.

"Do you know him because he's staring into your soul, Ella?" Apikalia asked her little sister.

Elladora shook her head as Jey pinned his opponent and his music hit. Jey gets out of the ring, celebrating his win as he walks up the entrance ramp.

At some point during the show, a crew member comes and asks them to come backstage. They get up from their seats and follow the crew member towards the backside of the stage where there is a curtain with security. Security held the curtain for them. They walked backstage until they reached the gorilla where Triple H was sitting at a table of monitors.

Once he notices them, he stands up and greets them with handshakes. "Hello, I'm Paul," Paul introduced himself.

"I'm Elladora," Elladora told him.

"I'm Apikalia," Apikalia introduced herself.

"And I'm Caresha," Caresha said.

Paul smiled.

"The reason why I asked you, ladies, to come backstage is that we noticed that you three have been stealing the spotlight tonight," Paul said.

"What do you mean?" Caresha asked Paul.

"You three have been trending all over social media, especially Elladora," Paul answered.

Apikalia chuckled.

"That's why the cameras keep looking our way," Apikalia said.

"Yes, we thought we would keep the momentum going and have you ladies take some pictures backstage with some of our wrestlers and promote the show on your social media," Paul said.

"What's in it for us?" Elladora asked him.

Caresha waves her hand in front of Elladora's face.

"Ignore her, just point us in the direction of the Judgement Day and we'll take pictures for our social media," Caresha said.

Paul smiled and told them where they could find some of the wrestlers.

"Girl," Elladora said as they walked away from Paul. "You're too thirsty," She told Caresha.

"Listen, I came for one thing and that's to see Rhea Ripley, now shut up and take them damn pictures," Caresha said as they walk into catering.

Apikalia and Caresha immediately spot the Judgement Day members sitting at a table nearby and go to talk to them while Elladora stands there, watching them. Someone bumps into Elladora.

"Excuse me," Elladora said, looking over at the person who bumped into her.

Jey stopped in his tracks. She looked up at him as he looked down at her. "My bad," He said.

"Yeah, yo bad," Elladora said.

Jey was staring me up and down.

"What? You like my outfit," Elladora said as she did a little twirl for him.

Jey chuckled.

"You look good. I'm Josh," He tells her.

"Thank you. I'm Elladora," She told him.

They talked for a bit and laughed some before they took a few selfies which Elladora posted to her Instagram and tagged him in them.

"Girl, you got Twitter talking about you like crazy," Josh said as he scrolled through his Twitter.

Elladora shrugged.

"I have no idea why. Pretty girls can like wrestling too," She said.

When Apikalia approached them. "Is everyone in your family fine like you?"Apikalia asked Josh.

Josh chuckled.

"Depends on why you're asking," Josh answered.

"I'm asking for single myself and my baby sister over here," Apikalia told him.

Josh looked at Elladora and licked his lips.

"In that case I'm single," Josh told Elladora before telling Apikalia that yes, everyone in his family is good-looking.

"Your favorite wrestler is single, Ella," Apikalia said.

Elladora gave her sister a look before giving Josh a shy smile.

"Oh, I'm your favorite wrestler?" He asked her.

"I mean you're alright," She answered.

Apikalia giggled.

"Ay, Ignore her and follow us on Instagram," Apikalia told him.

uceyjucey started following elladoll.

elladoll started following uceyjucey.

uceyjucey started following apiikay.

apiikay started following uceyjucey.