𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐀 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Liked by yungmiami, uceyjucey, trinity_fatu, and 156,260 otherselladoll What's our tag team name? View all 1,995 comments wwe Style Queensyungmiami The Blitzusername1 Pretty Illusionusername2 Dynamite Divas

elladoll What's our tag team name?
View all 1,995 comments
wwe Style Queens
yungmiami The Blitz
username1 Pretty Illusion
username2 Dynamite Divas

Liked by yungmiami, uceyjucey, trinity_fatu, and 156,260 otherselladoll What's our tag team name? View all 1,995 comments wwe Style Queensyungmiami The Blitzusername1 Pretty Illusionusername2 Dynamite Divas

Elladora was in bed when Apikalia walked into her bedroom with a photo album in her hands.

"Ella! You won't believe what I found!" Apikalia squealed, jumping onto the bed.

Elladora put her phone down.

"What is it?" Elladora asked her older sister.

"So, I kept feeling like I knew Josh from somewhere but I wasn't sure where so I pulled out our family photo album because I just felt like I needed to, and guess what I found?" Apikalia explained.

Elladora groaned.

"Just tell me or show me what you found, Api," Elladora said.

Apikalia nods and opens the photo album to the page where there's a photo of Elladora with Josh holding hands.

"Look, that's you and Josh," Apikalia said, pointing to the photo.

Elladora gasped.

"What are you sure?" Elladora asked.

"Read the back of the photo," Apikalia replied, flipping the picture over so Elladora could read the back of it.

Joshua F. and Ella F., March 2002.

"It has to be him," Apikalia said.

"Why didn't he say anything?" Elladora asked.

"Shit, he still looks the same but you looked like a little white girl in this photo probably why he didn't make the connection that y'all already knew each other," Apikalia told Elladora.

"Why don't I remember him?" Elladora asked.

"This picture was taken a month before mom and dad died. That was a traumatic time for us, especially you, so you probably forgot about him," Apikalia answered.

"Maybe," Elladora said as she thought back to the time when her parents died and everything changed so quickly for her and her siblings.

"But there's so much pictures of us with his family, I'm honestly shocked that I don't remember them," Apikalia said.

Elladora and Apikalia looked through the photo album together. There was so many pictures of them with Josh and his family it was hard for Elladora not to feel bad for not remembering him or any of his family members.

"I feel bad I don't remember them," Elladora said.

"It's okay," Apikalia said, hugging her sister.

"I should text him," Elladora suggested.

"Send him a picture of y'all," Apikalia said.

Elladora took a photo of her and Josh and texted it to him with the message attached to it.

Main Event Josh 🔥

Today 10:58 AM

EllaDoll 🍒
Look at this!

Main Event Josh 🔥
Wait! Is that us?

Main Event Josh 🔥
Where did you get that?

EllaDoll 🍒
Yes. Apikalia found it in our photo album. Apparently, our families knew each other because there's a bunch of pictures of us with y'all.

Main Event Josh 🔥
What a small world.

EllaDoll 🍒
I know right?

Main Event Josh 🔥
Send me some more so I can show my mom.

EllaDoll 🍒
Okay

Main Event Josh 🔥
Yeah, my mom remembers you guys and she wants to see y'all.

EllaDoll 🍒
Send the location.

"Oh my God!" Apikalia exclaimed with a chuckle.

Elladora looked up from her phone and stared at her sister. "What is it?" Elladora asked.

"You promised Josh you would marry him," Apikalia answered as she showed Elladorathe the back of a picture where it's written that on April 13, 2002, Elladora made a promise to marry Joshua.

Elladora shakes her head.

"Oh no," Elladora said.

"Girl send it to him," Apikalia said.

"No," Elladora said.

"Why not?" Apikalia asked.

"Because it's weird," Elladora answered.

"It's not but okay," Apikalia said.

"Anyways, Josh's mom remembers us and wants to meet us," Elladora said.

"Oh let me go get dressed," Apikalia said, getting off the bed.

"He didn't even send the address yet," Elladora said.

"You know I gotta look presentable. I may run into one of his fine-ass cousins or brothers," Apikalia said.

Elladora shakes her head.

"In that case, tell Caresha to get ready too," Elladora said.