𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Momma, at least let them get out of the car, first," Joshua told his mother but she ignored him and rushed down the driveway to the car.

Everyone stood at the entrance, watching Talisua reunite with the little girls that she thought she would never see again.

"Give me a hug," Talisua said to Elladora.

"Hey," Elladora said, accepting Talisua's hug as she pulled her close. "You have no idea how much I've missed you girls, especially you, Ella, I'm so glad you could come," Talisua said hugging her tight.

Talisua let Elladora go so she could hug Apikalia.

"You girls have grown to be beautiful women," Talisua said.

"Thank you," Apikalia said before introducing Caresha to Talisua. "This is our cousin, Caresha, her parents took us in after our parents died," Apikalia told Talisua.

"That must be why I couldn't find you guys after the funeral," Talisua said.

"Yeah, they took us to Miami after the funeral," Elladora said.

Talisua nods even though she has a frown on her face like she wanted to say something but decided against it. "Well then, come on let's go so we can reintroduce you guys to everyone," Talisua said.

They walk up the driveway where everyone is now standing. "Okay so, you guys already know Joshua," Talisua said before skipping him to introduce them to her other children plus their spouses.

They spent a good five minutes standing in the driveway meeting everyone who was over at Talisua's house including Joe and Galina.

"The girls listen to your music all the time," Joe tells Caresha.

"Oh, we got some city girls in the house. Ay!" Caresha said.

"Okur!" Apikalia said.

Elladora giggles.

"So do you make music too?" Trinity asked Elladora.

"She doesn't but we tell her all the time to get in the booth because she can rap and sing," Apikalia answered instead of Elladora speaking for herself.

"I'm too shy to be in the limelight," Elladora said.

"Who is shy and where can I meet her because you ain't shy, Ella," Caresha said, causing everyone to laugh as they headed into the house.

"Caresha, hush," Elladora said, kissing her teeth.

"I'm just saying I ain't never seen you shy a day in my life," Caresha said.

"Me either. I remember how bold she used to be with Joshua," Talisua said.

"What you mean, Ma?" Joshua asked, curious about his history with Elladora.

"She used to tell you that she would marry you all the time. If I remember correctly, she used to say 'Joshie is my man, my man, I don't care,' All the time when she was younger," Talisua told Joshua.

"Awe," Almia and Trinity let out at the same time.

"Oh, I have the picture of the day she said she was going to marry Joshie," Apikalia said as she pulled the photo album out of her purse.

Elladora groaned and hid her face behind her hand in embarrassment.

Joshua smirked as he looked at her.

"You could still marry me if you want," Joshua teased her.

Elladora playfully rolled her eyes.

"Nah, you're not cute anymore," Elladora teased back.

"Girl, I'm cute," Joshua said.

"Nah," Elladora said.

Talisua smiled as she watched them. She silently thanked God for reuniting her family with Elladora and Apikalia.

"Doesn't it feel like old times? Ella and Josh tease each other. All the kids in the living room, driving us crazy," Solofa told Talisua.

"It's a reunion from heaven, you know how long I've been praying for this," Talisua said.

Solofa nods.

"I know," Solofa said.

Apikalia opened the photo album and went to the section where it's only photos of Elladora and Joshua. "She stayed by his side like a chick holding her man down in prison," Apikalia said.

"I see your mouth is still crazy, Kalia," Solofa said.

Apikalia smiled.

"Of course," Apikalia said.

"Awe, you guys were so cute. I can't believe I've never seen these pictures," Jonathan said.

"That's because Ella and Kalia's parents took those photos," Talisua said.

Elladora looked at Talisua.

"They took every single picture in here?" Elladora asked Talisua.

Talisua nods.

"Your mom was an amazing photographer. She loved taking pictures, especially of family," Talisua answered.

Elladora smiled.

"I don't remember much of her. I don't remember much of my childhood," Elladora said.

Talisua forced herself to keep her composure and not start crying at Elladora's words. "I can tell you everything I know about your mother. After all, she was my best friend," Talisua told Elladora.

"So, that's why Elladora has your name as her middle name?" Apikalia asked.

"Yes, I'm your Godmother, both of you, that's why I was looking for you guys after the funeral but no one would tell me where your aunt took you guys," Talisua explained as she started getting emotional.

Solofa rubs his wife's back in a comforting manner.

"It's okay, Tee," Solofa said.

"Excuse me," Talisua said, excusing herself out of the room.

Apikalia and Elladora looked at each other. Their aunt and uncle had a lot of explaining to do because how could they keep them away from their Godmother who seemed to care about them?

Caresha cleared her throat, getting their attention. "I think we need to call my parents because something feels weird," Caresha told them.

Apikalia and Elladora nod in agreement.