first met

(the main character is gonna be Juliana)
Juliana point of view:
"okay i understand. i'm sorry for waisting your time. yes i'll be at the office at 4" i told my 'boss' over the phone and hung up.

if today wasn't stressful enough. i scheduled a meeting today for my 'boss' who isn't even my boss, he just works with me, i'm in a higher position then him. but excluding that the person who wanted the meeting didn't even show up.

what type of shit is that. in the mean time this guy kept begging me to have breakfast with him so i agreed. then he told me he can't make it.

i pay for my coffee and bagel, before walking towards the door.

not realizing the person on the other side we almost bumped into each other.

"i'm sorry." i said cause he dropped his phone.

i bent down and picked it up for him.

"it's alright, you good." he said scooting to the side and holding his hand out for me.

"names fezco, you are?" he asked me. i was too focused on his blue eyes. i've never seen eyes so blue, they were beautiful.

"i'm Juliana." i shook his hand.

"you names real pretty. would you maybe wanna have coffee with me?" he asked sounding slightly tired.

"thank you and yes i'd love to have coffee with you." i smiled

we walked to the line to the register which had 2 people in front of us.

he got his coffee and his bagel and we sat at a table.

"what you doing up this early anyway?" he asked. being mindful the time is 8am.

"work, and just so much responsibilities." i sighed

"what about you? why you up so early?" i asked him the question he asked me.

"gotta take my lil brotha to school, you know. he needs to have a good education." he said taking a sip of his coffee.

"i wish i would have taken school more seriously." i said agreeing with him.

"me too, but you know we shouldn't reflect on the past. i'm here to make sure he has the opportunities i didn't." he said as he unwrapped his bagel.

"you could only do so much. my sister doesn't listen. she couldn't give less of a fuck about school." i scoffed.

"how old is yo sista?" he asked me.

"she's 13." i responded.

"oh my brothas 15." he said.

"i pray for you, teens are hard. makes me sad thinking about what i put my parent through as a teenager." i said and bit into my bagel.

"i wasn't a bad teenager, nah my grandma wouldn't put up with that shit even if i was." he laughed making me laugh.

"how long have you been living in east highland?" he asked me.

"six-or-seven years i think. i don't know i lost track after five. i chuckled.

"how come i never seen you around?" he asked curiously.

"probably because all i've been doing with my life is working." i said

"you don't like yo job?" he asked me confused

"i do don't get me wrong. i just feel like all i do is work. i do so much overtime but it's because i don't know people here believe it or not. so i just busy myself by working." i confess.

"you just need some friends." he said

i laughed but nodded my head in agreement.

"you know what. give me yo number. i'll be yo friend." he said grabbing his phone out his pocket.

he unlocked it and slide it to me.

"if you insist." i agree and type my number into his phone. i saved my number.

"how old are you?" i asked. seemingly i had to ask something. it was like he was asking all the questions.

"i'm 24." he said.

"how old is you?" he asked

"i'm 23." i responded.

"you is real pretty juliana." he said looking at me.

"thank you fezco." i blushed

"i appreciate you having breakfast with me, i need to go to work but i'll text you. maybe we can hang out again?" he said as we both finished our bagels.

"i'd love to, just text me." i said.

we walked out the same time and we both went out separate ways to our cars.

the whole time i was running errands and my way to work i couldn't stop thinking about a specific blue eyed ginger.
————————————————————————————————
authors note: first chapter on the fezco book. how do we like it. it was just something so we can get people to get a gist if the book and see if they like it.
if you have any recommendations pls message me as this book will be based solely on recommended imagines.

-M