arguments

main girl is Juliana
(Juliana point of view)
"i don't understand how you can't see it fezco" i said annoyed with him.

"she wasn't even flirting you just trippin." he said sitting on the couch as he smokes his blunt.

"oh so now i'm just crazy? the fuck." i said raising my voice even more.

"look all i'm saying is, she just asked me a couple questions that's it" he said blowing smoke out his mouth. 

"do you think i'm fucking stupid or something?" i asked him in disbelief. he's not being for real?

"she was all over you. rubbing her hands up your arms and everything." i yelled at him.

"that's nothing to you?" i asked.

"she just wanted a discount on her molly that's it." he said like it's not big deal.

"and you think her all over you like that is okay?" i ask in shock.

"even with you having a girlfriend." i asked him no longer yelling.

"look all i'm saying is girls always did that, don't trip about it." he said not minding the fact that i was upset.

"if that's how it's gonna be then i don't think we should be together." i said leaning against the wall.

"what?" he said confused.

"if you think i should be okay with it. then maybe we shouldn't be together." i repeated

"cause i'm not okay with it." i added on.

"and it seems like you're just dismissing my feelings." i said when he didn't respond.

"i'm sorry." he said and stood up.

"i'm sorry i'm making you feel that way." he made his way towards me.

"it's just i didn't think it was a big deal. and that's my fault." he  added.

"i love you, you're my girl. not these other females." he kissed my hand and he interlocked both our hands together.

"you won't let it happen anymore?" i asked him.

"fuck no. if you don't like it then i won't let any other females touch me." he says.

"only you. only my girl." he kissed my lips.

"i love you." i said.

"i love you too." he replied.

"no more arguments." he kissed my lips one more time before picking me up in his arms and playing me on his lap as he sat on the couch.
————————————————————————————————
authors note: i forgot one shots are supposed to be short. i was over here trying to make a whole storyline. then i realized it's just one shots😂

414 words

-M