part 1: awkward meeting

Hobie fuckin pov!

I'm so happy school is over. It fuckin sucks I was so tired from today. I flopped on my bed and took out my phone from my pocket. I was about to turn on some music till gwendy texted me.

Gwendy

HEYA HOBS

what the fuck do you want.

Do you always gotta be so rude.

Yes, I do, so what do you want

Anyways do you wanna hang out with me and miles and meet my other friend.

...hmm nah I'm good

HOBIE! PLEASE

Fine. Damn

YAAAAAY!!!

..see ya then

Bye hobs

>end of texts<

I'm fuckin tired but gwen was gonna beg utill I said yes, So I just agreed. I wasn't finna dress nice for no one, but i dont wanna look like a fuckin hobo if we go to a restaurant or something. She didn't even tell me where we were going, so I texted her again to ask.

Gwendy

Where we goin You didn't tell me anything dumbass

Oh sorry hobs we are going to the movies!

Hmm, alr.

>END OF TEXT AGAIN!😈<

I then put on some grey sweat pants and a white tank top with some white shoes. It then put on some jewelry. Spiky bracelets 2 on each arm and choker with spikes on it as well. I then went to put on some calone. "Should o get my Spiky punk jacket or just a  baggy hoodie?." I'll just take the hoodie. " it was a black hoodie. I then headed out the door. Yes, I got my phone.

>when this dude got there!😏😏<

When I got there, I saw Miles gwen and one other person he was much shorter. His tan skin and black hair. "HEY HOBS!" Gwen yelled. "Sup gwendy"   "oh uhh pavitr meet hobie hobie meet pavitr" gwen said.. 

"Pavitr huh? Dumb name." "R-rude...." he said looking down and sad. "hobie be nice" Miles said punching my arm. "Ow damn ok sorry" I held out my hand for the shorter lad to shake. He took a step back, obviously mad. Cute... I smirked. He shook it, and we walked to the movies since it wasn't far away.

Pavitr pov😱😱😱😱😱:

We got to the movies and got our tickets popcorn drinks, and candy and went to go watch the movie. It was a scary movie. It was called (whatever you want idk) 2. Miles and gwe. Sat beside each other as I had to sit next to hobie since thets was the only seat open, there were so many people here. >halfway in the movie😨😨< a jumpscare came, so I hugged on hobie and buried my face in his shoulder. He looked at me and smirked. "Aww, you scared luv?" "I-i no!" I blushed and immediately let go. Ugh, I mean, it's hobie.. I'm just blushing because of embarrassment!.. i-i think. "Dang, I gotta go to the bathroom" hobie said getting up. Honestly, I do, too, so i got up with him and  followed. Once we got there only one stall was open so I waited for hobie to come out. Once he came out he went to go wash his hands. I then went into the bathroom. It was completely quiet, and it was so awkward. I went beside him and washed my hands too. He was about to leave. "W-wait for me, please..." I said. He smirked making me blush. He then came closer making back into the wall. He came with his eyes closed and a smirk on his face.  He then opened his eyes and looked me dead in the eyes. "And why should I stay with you? Pavitr.." he sounded so mysterious... yet he stands out. It kinda scared me. "I-i...u-uh..."

Yes I'm leaving yall on a cliff hanger... I WILL DO A NEXT PART. LOVE YA DARLINGS🫶🏿🫶🏿