part 5: embarrassed

Where we left off:

He smirk kissing me once more before we both Laid in the bed getting the cover and dozing to sleep. (Gwen and miles were left shocked as they heard the noises and they videod the noises to mess with them later)

Pavi pov

I woke up feeling hands on my waist. I took a minute to get my sight back. Once I did I looked behind me to see who it is. H-hobie? I then remember what happened last night. I also realized we both don't have any clothes on. I then hear a voice. "Good morin'" his voice is way deeper in the morning. G-good morning. I then got up and put on some clothes he did to. Once we were done I went back to him and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and picked me up princess style kissing my face everywhere. I laguhed and wrapped my hands around his neck. He walked out just to see miles and Gwen stating at the door with their eyes wide open like they just seen an ghost. We sat there in silence. Hobie then put me down in the floor gently. "explain yourselves!" Miles and Gwen said. O-oh we were just talking and we fell asleep.. "Hmm you sure?" Miles said. "Yep, positive!" Hobie said quickly. "Him explain this then" gwen  said talking out her phone. She then played the videos.

What it said in the video

-u-ugh~- pav

-h-hobie~- pav

-i-i need to cum hobie~!- pav

-cum for me luv- Hobie

-ugh!- hobie

-omg miles there doing more than talking!- gwen

-OH NAH!- miles

(End of video)

Me and Hobie were left shocked. I-i uh. Hobie then turns pink. (In his universe he can change colors if you watched the movie) and I looked like a tomato. "So yall are dating?!" Miles yelled. I looked at Hobie and he looked at me then we looked back at them. "Yes" we both said at the same time. "AWWW! OMG!! !" Gwen yelled.

I promise I'm trying.

Only 350 Words😭