part 4: his touch

⚠️Sexual content⚠️ (this is my first time writing smut sorry if its ass just bare with me)

Where we left off:

He smirked and backed me into the wall. Our chests touching. Lips were inches away. He then picked me up pinning me to the wall. I moaned, closing my eyes blushing. H-hobie, what are you. I was cut off by a warm pressing from his lips. I kissed back, feeling myself melt into the kiss. Once I pulled away, he smirked and laied me on the bed....

Pavitr pov ...😏😏

H-hobie ... "mhm?.." What are you doing... "somthing you want" ...a-and what makes you think that. He chuckled. "Maybe bc ya got a boner luv" i-... he cut me off, pressing his warm lips in mine. I kissed back, feeling his lip piercing. He then attacked my neck sucking and leaving hickies in it everywhere.  It felt... nice. I tugged on his shirt, wanting more. He pulled away. "Someone's needy"

H-hobie, please! I begged rubbing my legs together, needing to create some kind of friction. He smirked pulling my pants and..  (That b word I cringe)  boxers. He then grabbed my crotch and began stroking it. A-aguh~ hgh ~ with the noise I was making, it made him speed up. H-hobie~ I felt the knot in my stomach untie. H-hobie I need to..ugh~ c-cum! "Cum for me luv" with that I came on his hand. I then placed my hand on his crotch. "P-pav what are you.." I the. Took off his pants and boxers..../(see I didnt cringe this time) I then licked his tip several times before putting half of it in my mouth. "Hng!~" he groaned. I then put it all in my mouth and began to suck, lick, and stroke his member. He threw his head back groankng. "P-pav I need to.. C-um. With that I went faster and faster making him release in my mouth. I then came up from off my knees swallowing it. And looking him in the eyes. He smirk kissing me once more before we both Laid in the bed getting the cover and dozing to sleep. (Gwen and miles were left shocked as they heard the noises and they videod the noises to mess with them later)

Sorry this was short

Only 399 words!😭