The Beginning

Many Cookies from the Hollyberry Kingdom have begun missing over the days. They all went to the same place. Pineapple peaks. Yet, whenever they all go there, they never return. Hollyberry was discussing about the missing civilians with King Royal Berry Cookie, Queen Jungle berry Cookie, Princess Cookie, and Knight Cookie.

Jungleberry: Something must be done about this. I suggest we send our strongest forces there to investigate what's going on.

Princess: Don't worry! Me and Knight Cookie can go there!

Knight: WHAT!?

Royalberry: A-are you sure my sweetling? I think it's too dangerous for you...

Hollyberry: Let her go! She went and defeated the terrible Pirate Duraneers, didn't she? She can perfectly handle herself. She's my granddaughter after all!

Jungleberry: Well I suppose she can handle herself...Alright. Princess Cookie, you and Knight Cookie can go.

Princess: YAY! Thank you Mama!

Royalberry: Please, just be careful!

Hollyberry: Oh, she will Royalberry! She got her skills from me! She'll be fine! Besides, Knight Cookie will protect her! Won't you, Knight?

Knight: O-of course, Queen Mother! I'll do my best!

Princess: Hooray! Let's go!

Princess Cookie then ran off.

Knight: Princess! Please wait for me!