Finding the Dragon

Tarte Tatin, Wildberry, Hollyberry, Royal Margarine, Pitaya, Buttercream, and SnapDragon all reached the docks of the Hollyberry Kingdom. Immediately, the Cookies lent their Queen two boats.

Hollyberrian 1: Please be safe on your journey, Queen Mother!

Hollyberrian 2: I wish you the best luck, Queen Mother! Please try your best, my Mother also went missing at Pineapple Peaks.

Hollyberry: Don't worry you guys! We've got a Dragon Rider, myself, a Dragon Hunter, a Wyvern, a big guy, and two Dragons on our team! If anyone can beat a Dragon, it'll be us! Come on, everyone!

Royal Margarine, Buttercream, and SnapDragon boarded the same boat. Wildberry threw Pitaya onto the same boat as them. Pitaya immediately hissed at Wildberry.

Pitaya: What wasss that for!?

Wildberry: I prefer not to be on the same boat as two Dragons.

Wildberry then boarded the same boat as Tarte Tatin and Hollyberry.

Hollyberry: Wildberry, you're so rude!

Wildberry: Well then Queen Mother, excuse me for being rude to the same Dragon that attacked our Kingdom simply because you weren't there.

Hollyberry sighed. Pitaya stuck their tongue out at Wildberry and pointed their middle finger at him.

Royal Margarine: Please, Pitaya, SnapDragon. Can you two try not to breathe fire on the same boat as me?

Pitaya: If I get ssseasssick, there'sss no ssstopping me from throwing up Magma.

Buttercream: Rahhhh!?

Royal Margarine: Wait, what!?

Hollyberry: Calm down, my friend. Pitaya is just fooling around!

Tarte Tatin: But I wouldn't be so sure about SnapDragon.

Tarte Tatin looked at SnapDragon dead in the eye and glared at them. SnapDragon looked confused.

SnapDragon: Mwama...?

Tarte Tatin: ..... They're pure evil, I'm telling you.

Wildberry: As all Dragons are.

Hollyberry: Can you all stop being racist and focus on the mission? The people are relying on us! Let's get paddling!

Hollyberry took some oars, and handed one to everyone each (Except for Buttercream and SnapDragon). Hollyberry began paddling, along with Wildberry and Tarte Tatin. Royal Margarine also began paddling.

Royal Margarine: Well, it's a good thing I have someone as strong as you helping me, right?

Royal Margarine chuckled to himself, but received no reply. He soon realized that it was getting harder to paddle.

Royal Margarine: Mister Pitaya?

Royal Margarine looked back, only to see Pitaya asleep in the back with SnapDragon with a snot bubble coming out of their nose.

Royal Margarine: What!? Are you serious!

Royal Margarine began paddling faster, but realized the other boat was getting further and further ahead. Buttercream saw Royal Margarine struggling, and decided to get an oar as well, and try to paddle. She tried her best, but eventually dropped the paddle in the water since well...She doesn't have hands. Buttercream cried out in disappointment and laid her head disappointed in the boat. Royal Margarine sighed and patted Buttercream on the head.