Trapped

Knight and Princess Cookie were now trapped. They slumped down into the cage. They heard a voice calling out to them.

?: Psst....Hey, Princess Cookie! Psst!

Princess and Knight Cookie lifted up their heads. They looked towards another cage. There was Sparkling Cookie.

Princess: Sparkling Cookie! What are you doing here?

Sparkling: I...Don't know. I was just picking the fruits I found on the island, and smashed them with rocks in order to make new drinks, but...I was grabbed and ended up here! Hehe...What are you doing here?

Princess: We were looking for missing Cookies from the Hollyberry Kingdom! I guess we know where they are now. We have to find a way to get us out of here!

?: I agree!

Princess and Knight Cookie looked over their shoulder, and saw Raspberry, and Raspberry Mousse Cookie trapped in a cage as well.

Raspberry: Me and my cousin, Raspberry Mousse Cookie were sparring here. We stayed overnight and cut a tree for firewood, and we were taken here as well!

Knight: Miss Raspberry Cookie! Sir Raspberry Mousse! Are you two alright?

Raspberry Mousse: Yes. We are lucky the Dragon didn't hurt us.

?: Um...I'm here as well!

Everyone looked over at another cage. It was Host Cookie from the Princess Contest.

Host: I was hosting another contest...I think I was being too loud and disturbed the Dragon. Now me and the contestants are trapped too!

?: Don't forget about us!

There was another cage that had Licorice Cookie, and Choco Werehound inside.

Princess: You guys! You're the ones that tried to sabotage the other Cookies in the Princess Contest!

Licorice: Oh forget about that! Please, get us out of here! This guy is even worse than that Red Dragon! They talk non-stop about themselves and how glorious they are! And they force us to give them compliments everyday!

Knight: How long have you been here?

Choco Werehound: Seven Weeks!

Choco Werehound began crying, and Licorice Cookie began patting his back.

Princess: You guys didn't try to do something evil, did you?

Licorice: Of course not! We only tried to get some of the Dragon's scales for Dark Enchantress Cookie!

Raspberry: No wonder that Dragon locked you up here! I would lock you guys up too if you tried to do that to me!

Choco Werehound: I wanna go home!

Ananas: SHUT UP!

Everyone looked down. Ananas had a scowl on their face.

Ananas: If you'rrre going to talk, you might as well give me compliments, Cookies! Otherwise, stay quiet!

Ananas growled and laid on their throne. Everyone stayed silent, and sighed. Princess Cookie then saw something at the entrance of the cave. It was a lemur. It began running towards Ananas.

Princess: Oh no! Get away, Little Lemur!

The Lemur ran to Ananas. Ananas smirked and extended their tail. The Lemur climbed on their tail and used it as a staircase to climb onto their shoulder, and then to the top of their head. The Lemur rested atop of Ananas' head, and purred. Ananas purred back. Everyone watched in amazement.

Princess: Hey, is that your pet?

Ananas: None of yourrr business, Cookie! Now be quiet, me and PinappleLemurrr are trying to sleep!

Ananas huffed, and then rested their head. PinappleLemur rested as well on top of Ananas' head. After a while, they both eventually fell asleep.

Raspberry: Aww, they're so cute!

Licorice: You think that's cute? Ha! That's stupid! You know, now that they let their guard down, we can try to escape.

Licorice Cookie then grabbed the bars and tried to spread them. He let out loud grunts as he was trying to do so.

Knight: Shh! You're going to wake them up!

Licorice: You shut up! Schwartzwalder, help me out here!

Choco Werehound: I can't! I'm scared!

Licorice: Oh, you gotta be kidding me!

Knight Cookie heard wings flapping. He turned around and saw Dragon's Tail.

Knight: Dragon's Tail!

Knight Cookie hugged Dragon's Tail and embraced them.

Raspberry Mousse: Wait, I got an idea.

Raspberry: What is it, Raspberry Mousse?

Raspberry Mousse: What if you attach a letter to Dragon's Tail explaining the situation, and send it to the Hollyberry Kingdom?

Princess: That's a great idea! Let's do it! Anyone got paper and a pencil?

Host: I do!

Host Cookie pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil. He reached over and passed it to Raspberry Cookie, and Raspberry Cookie gave it to Knight Cookie. Knight Cookie wrote on the piece of paper, and attached it to Dragon's Tail.

Knight: Dragon's Tail, go to the Hollyberry Kingdom, and give it to Hollyberry Cookie!

Dragon's Tail smiled, and flew away.

Host: Now we just have to wait, and we'll be freed soon!

Princess: I'm sure Hollyberry Cookie will be able to free us! She fights against the big Red Dragon herself on a daily basis! She'll be able to fight against this bully as well!

The Cookies then waited for help to arrive.