twelve. right beside you

twelve.

. • -

right beside you 》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Vanilla - KAI
1:45 ───ㅇ───── 3:29
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ POOL PARTY ATTIRE + HAIR }

AT LAST, the day that Jin had been looking forward to had come

After an intense mission and the first elimination of the season, the remaining crews were presented with a chance to have some real rest and relaxation.

What better way to do so than with a pool party in their honor?

Jin couldn't remember the last time she had been to a pool, so to be able to go to one with all the other crews and her own crew was something that excited her.

It was their time to have harmless fun together. No competing, no fake drama, no real drama, just fun.

After everything that everyone had gone through during the K-pop Deathmatch Mission, this was certainly what they all needed.

Jin had gathered with the rest of her crewmates and changed into her swimsuit and cover-up clothing alongside them, then they all headed over to the location of the pool together.

Upon arriving, they found that they were the fourth crew to arrive. MANNEQUEEN, 1MILLION, and JAM REPUBLIC were already there.

Jin's eyes lit up with excitement almost instantly.

The pool was humongous, there were various floaties just waiting to be used, there was along wooden swing hovering over the pool, and last but not least, there were cabanas for each crew.