twenty-one. cool with you 2

twenty-one.

. • -

cool with you 2

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Get Up - NewJeans
0:15 ───ㅇ───── 0:37
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ GLOBAL ARTIST MISSION BATTLE ATTIRE + HAIR }

"TODAY'S result announcement will decide on the eliminated crew

"TODAY'S result announcement will decide on the eliminated crew." Said Daniel.

"I'm so scared." Gigi laughed softly whilst Daniel was explaining how the scores would be added to determine the final rankings.

"I hate the waiting." Yeong whined, Jin looking at her and patting her knee.

"The number-one crew of Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission is D-COY. Number two is BEBE. In third place is 1MILLION. In fourth place is JAM REPUBLIC. In fifth place is Wolf'Lo. In sixth place is LADYBOUNCE. In seventh place is MANNEQUEEN. But this is not the end. You still have the points from the Battle Performance Mission. These points are big enough to change the final rankings."

"I'm actually shaking. I don't want to leave yet." R.2 said as she held up one of her hands, which was indeed trembling.

"We'll be all right." Jin assured her crewmates quietly.

"The first placer of the online public evaluation gets 500 points, and the lower ranks 30 points less as it goes down."

R.2 then let out a sigh and a nervous chuckle as her head lowered down.

"Relax." Jin whispered to R.2 as she gently grasped her shaking hand, stroking her skin with her thumb to ease her nerves.

"Now, I will announce the final result of the Battle Performance Mission. Battle Performance Missions were BEBE versus D-COY versus Wolf'Lo, LADYBOUNCE versus JAM REPUBLIC, and 1MILLION versus MANNEQUEEN. I will announce the live evaluation of each match-up, which is the sum of the fight judge voting and the live audience voting."