fourteen. i see it

fourteen.

. • -

i see it

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Super Shy - NewJeans
1:00 ───ㅇ───── 2:35
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

JIN'S HEART was beating just a little bit faster than usual as her arms wrapped around BEBE's leader in a tight, comforting embrace

However, it didn't feel the same as when her heart would race whenever Bada gave her so much as a glance. But that wasn't a bad thing.

During times like those, Jin felt fluster hitting her like a bus and it was almost unpleasant.

During her moment comforting Bada, all she felt was comfortable. She felt comfortable. She felt happy to be in Bada's presence. She felt happy to be this close to her. She felt happy to be the one to comfort her.

It was a subtle difference that Jin never noticed before. But at that moment, she realized just how comfortable she was starting to feel around Bada. Just with some occasional freak-outs.

Her and Bada's hold on each other was tight, like neither of them ever wanted to let the other go.

Jin's hand gently moved up and down Bada's side while she felt Bada's hand rubbing her shoulder.

In the midst of the peaceful silence, an idea came to Jin that caused her to turn her head slightly upward.

"Hey, Bada?" She said.

"Yes?" Bada replied as she looked down at Jin's face.

"Do you want to do something after this?" Jin offered.

"...What is it that you want to do?" Bada asked her.

"You seem awfully stressed and upset, so I was thinking about going to an arcade around here to do something fun." Jin explained as she lifted her head off of Bada's shoulder, Bada's eyes lighting up with intrigue. "Or not. Your choice." Jin added as she turned her body forward.

"No! Hey, hey. I want to go." Bada told her quickly.

"Hm? You do?" Jin asked her.

"Mm-hmm. It sounds like a good time. I'd like to take some time to have a bit of innocent fun without the pressure." Bada replied with a nod.

"So it's you and me later?" Jin asked, Bada nodding. "Should we invite our crew members too?" She suggested.

"Ooh, yeah. It'd be wrong to do it without them. I'll talk to my members about going." Bada nodded.