Epilogue

HAILEE

He nibbles on my ear breathing heavily as he thrust in and out of me. My cheek is against the wall in a bathroom stall. Thankfully it's a fancy clean bathroom. He wraps his left arm around my waist and pulls me backward, pushing himself deeper into me. I stifle a moan. He puts his other hand on the wall for balance.

"Are you jealous?" He whispers in my ear now making slow but firm strokes in and out of me. I don't answer. "I'm asking you, are you jealous of her?"

"No..." My no is a moan from the pleasure his giving me. Its ecstatic, its thrilling, its wrong, its dangerous, its exciting.

"Liar," he says sliding his hand down between my legs and finds my clitoris. He twirls his fingers on it as his strokes get faster and harder. A loud moan escapes me.
"Don't you think I deserve attention too, especially when you're with him?" He whispers in my ear, "Just the thought of you and him kills me, seeing you with him is driving me crazy...." He's breathing heavily, fucking me hard and quick  "she is a good distraction for me........" he pants "God you drive me crazy Hailee."

My pleasure is building and I'm about to come. Just as I hit my climax, people walk into the bathroom. He swiftly puts his hand on my mouth muffling my moan and heavy breathing as I convulse on his dick and fingers. The girls in the bathroom are thankfully loud and sound intoxicated. Their conversation is a lot of gibberish, and all over the place. They were clearly having a good time. After they left, Stiles eased out of me.

"Did you...."

"No this is just for you," he says

I pull my panties up and look at him awkwardly. I'm a little ashamed of what I've become. But I'm not complaining. He smirks at me and exclaims, "God! You look so beautiful." He grabs my neck and kisses me passionately.

"I'm gonna leave now. Wait here five minutes before you walk out of the stall." He gives me a quick kiss on my forehead and walks out.

After wiping my wetness with paper towels, I wash my face, and redo my make up. Besides looking a bit flushed, I look good as new and I feel happy.

*****

"Where have you been?" My husband asks when I sit down next to him. "You missed the toast, the best man was hilarious."

"The bathroom....something I ate." I respond quietly.

"Oh, are you okay? Do you want us to leave?"

"No I'll be fine." I say and glance at where Stiles stood chatting to a small group of wedding guests. Handsome, tall and suave. The navy blue suit making him look like the groom. He turns and catches me looking at him. He lifts a champagne glass to me with a slight nod and smiles.

"I don't like that guy?" Sam, my husband says.

                      Introduction

If someone told me a few years ago that I'd be a girl who would sneak away from her husband to go fuck another guy in a bathroom stall at a wedding, I'd have called them insane and disrespectful, maybe even laughed at the idea, but here I'm.

Chapter One is published now!!