Chapter 7

His eyes pierce into mine and I feel things I haven't felt in a long time.

"I have people that clean and do my laundry," he rasps not breaking eye contact.

"I know that, I just wanted to know if you've ever used the...."

I trail off when he inches closer. His body lightly rubbing mine. My heart is racing now. His nearness has caused warm moisture between my legs. We look at each other for a moment. An unspoken desire between us.

"Hailee...." He croaks breathlessly without moving his eyes away from me.

"Stiles," I whisper.

I can tell......I can feel it, he's having the same effect as me. My groin is throbbing with desire. I don't know when or who moved closer to the other, but I feel my breasts touching his chest now. He puts his hand on my cheek and rubs his thumb back and forth looking at my face searchingly. I think he's trying to say something or trying to resist what his body is telling him to do.......like what my body is telling me to do. His erection is visible in his pajamas. He sighs deeply and leans his forehead on mine. I notice that his hands are trembling.

"Hailee I ..."

"Please don't say anything," I interrupt him, "don't think right now."

As if getting the permission he needed from me, he presses his lips on mine tentatively and stayed like that for a moment. I feel his warm breath and chest heaving up and down as fast as mine. Then he kisses me slow and tender at first, then deeper, faster, frenzied maybe even rough and I love it. I haven't had such intense desire in a very long time. His tongue dances with mine. His hands are everywhere. My hair, my body, my .... Oh

He lifts me up and sits me on the vanity where my torso levels with his.

"Are you sure?" He asks breathlessly.

I nod. I know what he's asking and I'm beyond sure I want to do it.

He pushes his pants down freeing his erect dick. I hope I don't look as shocked as I feel at the sight of his large girth. I open my legs a little wider, welcoming him between my legs.

He kisses me again before reaching for my underwear and hooking it to the side. Without warning he thrust hard into me. I gasp. A slight sting masked with pleasure swirls into my body.

He thrusts hard, in and out, fast and rough. I love it! I love it so much I want to shout out his name. I squeeze his butt urging him on. I let go of a moan I've been suppressing. We are fucking like starved animals. Hard and fast and rough. Just as pleasure starts to build...... just as I'm about to come, Stiles mumbles "No," he continues "no no no no fuck no! Shit I'm coming! Fuuuck!"

He growls and stiffens for a second followed by a few jerks. "Fuck!" He says again he sounds angry.

"I'm sorry," he says panting on my shoulder, "that wasn't supposed to end so quickly."

"That's okay," I say trying to a catch a breath of my own.

"I should have used protection....."

I'm on birth control." I say quietly. I'd be lying if I say I'm not disappointed.... Very disappointed. Not so much of him, but of the missed opportunity for that great orgasm I didn't know I was longing for until now.

"I normally  have control," he says apologetically and rubs his hair back.

I cup his face in my hands and look at him. He looks like his pride has been injured.

"It's okay Stiles, I had a great time."

"I can do better...."

"There's no need for it," I smile.

Then there's an awkward silence between us.

" I need to use the bathroom." I say softly.
"Of course," he says promptly and slides out of me. My body reacts to the sensation of his penis leaving my body. I jump down the vanity and go to the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet and bury my face in my hands as I feel his liquid trickle out of me into the toilet. Then I'm hit by a sudden overwhelming feeling of guilt. I'm allowed to do this, I should have started a long time ago, I'm two years late to this game and yet I feel awful after doing it. It feels wrong. I feel rather ....dirty.... I don't know, maybe dirty is the wrong word. Its hard to describe how I feel right now.

A knock on the door jolts me out of my thoughts. "Your clothes are here." Stiles say. I open the door a slit and take my clothes. I freshen up and change into my clothes.

When I walk back to the living room, Stiles is not there. I grab my phone from my purse and order an Uber. I stand awkwardly in the living room waiting for him to come back so I can say goodbye. There is a sense of shame that I feel, and I don't know how to act when I face him again.

'What does he think of me now?' A question rings in my head. My wedding band is clearly visible. He knows I'm married and probably thinks I'm a cheater. Do I tell him that I'm in an open marriage?

Will that make him think I do this all the time with different men? Not that that matters, I just don't know what's worse, being a cheating wife or being in an open marriage.

I Panic

"I should get out of here, I'm not ready to face him again."I grab my purse and leave.

                           *****

                                  Stiles

I walk out of my bedroom after gathering myself. I needed to breath a little before facing her again after the humiliation I just went through. I'm so angry at my dick right now. I pour myself a glass of water feeling a little anxious. Then I notice that her purse is not on the table where she had put it. Her shoes are gone.

Shit!

I hurry to the bathroom then the laundry room. "Hailee!" I call out, checking even the rooms I know she wouldn't be in. I'm freaking out. I run out of my apartment with no shoes into the elevator. A few floors down, I decide the elevator is not moving fast enough. So, I run the last few floors past the front desk, push the revolving door and look about.... Panting.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I yell pacing with my hands on my waist.

"Everything alright sir?" The concierge who followed me after seeing my panicked run asks.

"The girl...." I say trying to catch my breath, "the girl I came with earlier.... Did you see her walk out?"

"Yes, she got in an Uber about 2 minutes ago."

"Fuck!" I exclaim

"Did she steal anything?" He asks looking concerned.

"No, I think I fucked up, I don't even have her number."