Part 1, Chapter 2 (Birthday Fun)

The next day. Sarah is wearing a casual pink dress with pink boots.

 Sarah is wearing a casual pink dress with pink boots

Her hair is up in a high ponytail

Her hair is up in a high ponytail. And it's wavy.

She walked into the kitchen and made herself some breakfast and started eating it

She walked into the kitchen and made herself some breakfast and started eating it. After a while, her siblings came in. Later, they left the house and drove to meet up with their friends. After they met up with their friends, they all went to school. Sarah drove to a cafe with her friends.

At the cafe. They are chatting about their future.

Selena: So. What are we going to do with this M3GAN Robot?

Sarah: I have no idea. I'm just gonna leave her with my siblings. Besides, I'm too old for toys.

Jasmine: Yeah.

Tamika: We should go shopping after this.

Sarah: Then, we'll go to a club. We're going to Party the night away.

Jasmine: Selena. Have you asked your crush out yet?

Selena: No. Why?

Tamika: Remember Truth or Dare?

Selena: Yes.

Jasmine: You were dared to ask your crush out. Do it.

Selena: I can't

Sarah: It's not that hard. Look and me and Sebastian. He was nervous to ask me out.

Selena: Yeah. And here you two are. Dating happily.

Sarah: Come on. You got this girl. You can do it. Ask Zach out.

Selena: OK. I will.

Selena grabbed her phone and texted Zachary to go out to the movies. He replied back unsure. She texted back confidently. He replied with a yes. She texted back that it will be tomorrow at 7PM. He texted back a smiling emoji and a thumbs up emoji. she texted back a heart emoji and a rose emoji. He texted back a blushing emoji. She texted back a winking emoji. She put her phone away.

Selena: I did it.

Jasmine: Were you texting emojis?

Selena: Yes.

Sarah: That is romantic.

Tamika: Look at who's coming.

Sarah: Who is it?

(Sebastian walked over)(he wrapped his arm around Sarah's waist and kissed her cheek)

Sarah: Hey Sebastian.

Sebastian: Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.

Sarah: Guess what my aunt got for me for my birthday gift?

Sebastian: What is it?

Sarah: A Robot named M3GAN. A Model 3 Generative Android. I don't need a robot Friend.

Sebastian: I agree. Besides. Why did she get it for you?

Sarah: I have no idea. One thing's for sure. I don't need her.

Girls: That's true.

They ordered their cappuccinos, paid for them and went on a walk to the park. Later, at the park. Other teenagers are around.

Sarah: Look Tamika. Zoey is here.

Tamika: Really?

Sarah: Yes. You should go talk with her. At least tell her how your feeling. You have to open up to her.

Tamika: You're right.

Sarah: Go.

Tamika: OK.

Tamika walked up to Zoey and started chatting with her. Jasmine found Dixon and went to talk to him. And Selena found Zachary and went to talk with him. Sarah and Sebastian are all alone.

Sebastian: Looks like we're alone at last.

Sarah: Yeah. Let's chat.

Sebastian: I have been waiting to talk with you.

Sarah: Same.

Sebastian: We should go on a date.

Sarah: We should.

Sebastian: But it has to wait. I want you to have your Birthday fun with your Friends.

Sarah: Yeah.

Sebastian: Let's kiss already.

They both kissed.

Tamika: I love you Zoey! I fell in love with you the first day we met. You are so beautiful. You are smart, funny, kind, sweet, generous and caring. I couldn't love anyone else.

Zoey smiled and blushed.

Zoey: At some times, I thought you were straight.

Tamika: I'm not. The times we hanged out. They are so unforgettable. I love you so much that I just want to kiss you!

Zoey smiled widely and kissed Tamika. Tamika kissed her back.

Selena: Hey Zach.

Zachary: Hi Selena.

Selena: I can't hide it anymore. I like you.

Zachary: I like you too.

Selena: Do you want to go out?

Zachary: I'd love to. But, let's keep it slow. I don't want to get hurt.

Selena: Me neither.

Jasmine: Hey Dixon Boy.

Dixon: Hey Jazzy.

Jasmine: Wanna make out?

Dixon: I sure do.

The couple kissed each other. Three of the couples are kissing and one couple is hugging. The kissing couples pulled away and smiled.

Tamika: Wanna come with me to a Club?

Zoey: Of course I do.

Tamika: OK.

They all went shopping for jewelry and put them on. They all went to the club.