Part 3, Chapter 7 (Home Alone)

The next day. Sarah is getting ready with her siblings to go to a Water Park. After a while. They are in the Living Room putting on sunscreen. M3GAN came downstairs.

M3GAN: What is going on?

Kylee: We're getting ready to go to the Water Park.

M3GAN: Water Park?

Derek Jake: Yeah. We had to choose between a Trampoline Park, a Theme Park or a Water Park. Since it was so hot, we chose a Water Park.

Delilah: It's so much fun. We go on rides and swim.

M3GAN: {Water. Water isn't good for me. That means I can't go with them.} Well. I wish I could go. It would've been fun.

Kylee: Yeah. What a bummer.

Derek Jake: But, we've got our older sister and her friends.

Sarah: Yeah.

There was knocking. M3GAN got the door. It was Sarah's friends. They came in.

Jasmine: We're here!

Selena: We're ready.

Sarah: We're almost done.

After a few minutes. They are done.

Delilah: How is this a tradition?

Sarah shrugged.

Sarah: I have no idea. Mom and dad love going to parks every Sunday.

Kylee: Why are they not coming with us today?

Sarah: Mom is 7 months pregnant. She's sick, and Dad needs to take care of her.

Kylee: That makes sense.

Sarah: And Mr. John.

Sarah grabbed Jonathon and picked him up in her arms.

Jonathon: Hi Sarah.

Sarah: Hi Jonathon. Are you ready?

Jonathon: Yeah.

Sarah: Do you want to be in the kiddie pool or swim with your brother and sisters.

Jonathon: I want to play with my friends.

Sarah: The Kiddie Pool it is.

(she put him down)

Sarah: Are you guys ready?

Kylee: Yes.

Sarah: Got your goggles and towels?

Kids: Yes.

Sarah put their towels inside the swim bag. They put their goggles on their necks.

Sarah: OK. Let's go guys.

They all said goodbye to M3GAN and left. M3GAN sighed. She went upstairs and went in the Play Room. She cleaned up everything and tidied everything. After a few minutes, she did the laundry and cleaned up the house. After an hour of chores. She went in the kitchen to wash the dishes. She stood on a stool and used gloves. After washing the dishes, she went outside to mow the lawn. After a few minutes. She went inside and looked at the place. She noticed a few dirty spots on the walls and the floor. She started mopping the walls. Once she was done, she started mopping the floor. She mopped from each end to the closet. She put the stuff away. She carefully walked to the stairs and went up. She attempted to open Sarah's door but couldn't. She cleaned D.J.'s room, Kylee and Delilah's room and Jonathon's room. She attempted to open Sarah's room again. She went in the Play Room and started charging herself.