Chapter One Two Hundred and Fifteen: Knowledge is Power!/Ezra vs Maul!

While Ahsoka was dealing with Maul; Kaitis had arrived at the top of the Temple, the former Sith Apprentice plants the Sith Holocron in the Obelisk, where he was greeted by an mysterious unknown Presence!

Mysterious Presence: Who comes forth?

Kaitis: Kaitis, uh, Kaitis Bridger... I was told that this Holocron is the Key to Knowledge!

Mysterious Presence: Indeed, Kaitis Bridger... And do you know what Knowledge is?

Kaitis: Tell me!

Mysterious Presence: Knowledge is Power!

Kaitis shivered, not liking the sound of that one little bit!

Kaitis: Ohh... I hope that Ezra and the others are having better luck!

Meanwhile; Ahsoka was still dealing with Maul, knowing that both the Power of the Temple and Ezra will be his!

Darth Maul: The Power will be mine! Ezra will be mine, and there is nothing you can do to stop me!

Ahsoka soon started pushing Maul back at those words, but soon stops after she sees that Ezra was regaining his composure from Maul's Attack as he reaches for his custom-built fallen Lightsaber, knowing that's her cue to get going! But as she Force Leaps away and starts to leave, Maul mocks her for running away again!

Darth Maul: Running away again, Lady Tano?

Vos smirked as he joined her, knowing that Maul has someone else to deal with first!

Ahsoka: If you want to finish our fight,

Quinlan Vos : You'll have to deal with him first!

Maul turned, seeing that Ezra had reactivated both of his Lightsabers, before he tells both Ahsoka and Vos goes to help Kaitis while he stays with the others and deals with Maul!

Ezra: Obi-Wan was right! You are difficult to kill! 

Darth Maul: I see the Padawan and Skywalker's Youngest Child needs one last lesson!

Ezra: Go get Kaitis! I'll clean up this mess!

Vos nods, before he and Ahsoka both rush to find Kaitis before it's too late! As they left, Maul decided to make this quick!

Darth Maul: I will make this quick...

The Two of them fought, with Ezra pushing the former Sith Lord back like Ahsoka was doing a few minutes ago... Maul growled, knowing that the both of them could've destroyed both Sidious and Vader!

Darth Maul: We could've destroyed both Sidious and Vader!

Ezra frowned, only for Maul to take Sidious's place as soon he finished both of them off!

Darth Maul: Only for you to take his place!

Focusing all of his strength, Ezra Force Pushed Maul off a Chasm, falling to his Death!

Darth Maul: I shall give you one last chance: Join me, or die...

Ezra: Never... You had your chance! And Maul... Stay away from my Family! (Grunts)

After Maul falls to his supposed Death, Ezra slumps on his feet in exhaustion! Kanan quickly comes over to his Student's aid, seeing that the kid is still in a lot of pain from Maul's strike earlier!

Kanan: You okay?

Ezra frowns he will be once he gets himself treated by some medical attention!

Ezra: (Groans) Yeah... I... I'll be fine! At least I will be once I get some Medical attention!

Just then, Chopper beeped through Kanan's Comlink!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kanan sighs with relief, before telling the Orange Droid that they need a pick up!

Kanan: Chopper! (Sighs with Relief!) Am I glad to hear you... We need a pick up!

However, Chopper beeped worried, saying that there's another TIE Fighter approaching!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kanan: A TIE Fighter?! Are you sure?!

Chopper Beeped yes, as Ezra knew who it was!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: I smell an actual Sith Lord and his name's Darth... Vader!