Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Three: Mart's trapped!/A Distress signal...

As soon as Ezra, Sabine, Chopper, and his friends are safely in Hyperspace and away from Admiral Konstantine's wrath, Mart struggles to fix his ship by restarting it alone! 

Mart: Come on. Come on!

But just then, a TIE bomber drops explosive charges, damaging a little! Mart watches Konstantine's light cruiser in the horizon and knows that whatever Konstantine's planning, it's not good, before admitting defeat for the first time in his life!

Mart: (Groans) Whatever they're up to, it can't be good! (Sighs) I really did it this time... 

As Mart struggles to send a distress transmission to Sato, Ezra, and the others, a very jubilant Admiral Konstantine is informed by the Imperial Officer that the rebel ship has been mined and was trying to beep a transmission! 

Imperial Officer: Admiral, the mine is armed, and the rebel ship is attempting to beam out a transmission!

Konstantine is pleased and tells his men to monitor the transmission, believing that if the rebels were as still as predictable as he believes they still are, they would not ignore a distress call from Mart!

Admiral Admiral Konstantine: Excellent... Monitor it! If the rebels are as predictable as I believe, they will not ignore a distress call...

Imperial Officer: Yes, sir!