(😘) Bill Kaulitz - Fuck your teasing

24/11/2008 (he was 18 btw and you're 18 too bc why not)

You caught your boyfriend, Bill staring at you during the car ride home. He wasn't staring where he usually stared. When you would drive he always stared at your side profile admiring your features but this time he wasn't staring at your face, he was staring at your body.

You raised an eyebrow at him catching him staring at you. "Like what you see?" You said in a seductive tone understanding why he was looking at you. He nodded distracted from looking at the way your hands gripped the wheel and your breasts.

You chuckled at his reaction watching him blush.  "Please my love, I need you so bad right now!" He whined feeling needy. He put his hand on your inner thigh caressing it close to your crotch. You removed his hand before you parked the car at your empty house. He pouted from his separation from you needing you more than he ever did.

You opened the door leaving the car at the same time Bill did, you sighed from his non-stop begging as you closed the door then walking to your door. He wrapped his arms around your waist resting his chin on your shoulder.

He moved his lips closer to your neck so they were basically touching. He pressed his boner on your ass showing you how bad he wanted, needed you like flowers without the sun. "Please mommy I need you." He begged quietly against your neck.

You rolled your eyes as you opened the door and walking in dragging him with you. He held your hand and placed it on his heart. "Please please please I feel so needy, mommy please!" He said turning you around to face him.

He closed the front door and locking it behind him before getting down on his knees and looking up at you with sparky eyes with each star representing neediness, begging, love and lust. He held your hand tightly with both of his. "Please!" He breathed out looking at you with desperate pretty eyes.

You sighed shaking your head in disbelief before you let go of him and walked to yours and his room. He followed you closing the door behind him. "Please I want to make you feel so good, I just want you to use me. Anything you want!" He said getting desperate.

You raised an eyebrow at him before smirking at his words. "Anything huh?" You repeated in a seductive tone. He nodded feeling needy waiting for your request. You walked over to the edge of your bed sitting down on it. He followed you sitting down in front of you on the floor.

"Well, you have been quite the naughty boy haven't you?" You said in a seductive tone teasing him. He stared at his lap feeling vulnerable to you but only wanting to be with you. You lifted his chin up so he could look at your eyes full of lust but he looked at your lips.

"Looks like someone's gonna be punished~" You said with a smirk on your face. You stood up holding his hand causing him to stand up with you. You turned yourselves around so Bill was sitting on the edge of the bed and you were sitting infront of him on the floor.

You glided your fingers from his shoulder to his clothed member palming it. He let out a quiet whimper from your acts hating being teased by you. "Please Y/N I need you so bad." He whined from the tease. You chuckled then slowly unziped his jeans still teasing him.

(Btw you're on the pill)

Once you unzipped his pants he hoisted himself up taking off his pants helping you take them off. You smirked at his hard member before you took his shirt off leaving him completely naked for you. You took of your clothes as if you were a stripper putting on a show for him.

You held his member at the base before slowly jerking him off. You're pace was painfully slow but you still softly kissed the tip wanting him too but not as bad as he wanted you. He held your jaw caressing your cheek with his thumb. "Please Y/N faster please!" He begged.

"It's mommy to you, you have been a bad bad boy huh?" You said in a seductive tone, his submissive side always turned you on. "Sorry mommy, sorry." He whined begging for more friction from you.

You kissed the tip before you sucked him giving him the blowjob he needed wrapping your hands on what was left of his 10.2 inches (26 cm). You went at a fast pace done with your teasing. He lied down gripping the bedsheets tilting his head back from the pleasure letting out loud moans and whimpers.

He praised you from the pleasure you were giving him breathing out sentences like "Fuck, fuck mommy you're so good~" "I love you so much mommy, I'll be a good boy for you." He repeated moaning each word out.

"Mommy, I-I'm about to cum." He said leaning his head back before you stopped and climbed on top of him. You licked your lips before you softly kissed him on the lips. He kissed you back before you lined yourself on his member placing your hands on his v-line before putting all of his length inside of you.

You both let out a loud moan from the pleasure. You felt your walls tighten on him as if he was part of you. After adjusting to him you began to ride him starting at a slow but pleasuring pace. He let out breathy moans along with you. Your moans filled the room to the point they flooded your room that you were drowning in them.

You felt him twitch inside of you as he was about to cum. "Mo-mommy I'm gonna c-cum" He moaned out before whimpering from the pleasure. "Cum for me baby, cum for mommy." You breathed out before you felt his warm cum fill you up.

He moaned as he cummed filling you up completely. He had sweat dripping from his forehead as he glistened in it and his eyes rolled back from the pleasure. You still havent cummed yet and you didn't stop, not even when he came.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

You came out of your high after Bill came 4 times and you came 3 times. He was completely overstimulated with his makeup almost completely off from his tears. His eyes were red and puffy from the overstimulation.

He had hickies planted on his chest and neck as if they were a flowerbed full of flowers. You both never stopped moaning and whimpering from the pleasure. You finally stopped after you both came.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

HE'S SO PRETTY OMFG IM GONNA CRY

A/N: Part 2 of aftercare?

This felt so much longer in my head but I just got tired of writing this so it kinda died down at the end so I timeskipped half an hour.

Also I'm not gonna be on anything for a week starting technically today because it's 2 am for me cause I'm going to Victoria so I posted this. Also I should probably not do this bc I am gonna get 4 hours worth of sleep but I'm probably just gonna listen to music n shit and sleep in the car.

Love all of you horny bitches xx (same)