(💔) Georg Listing - Why can't you see me?

(SORRY I DIED LOL)

Set whenever

I watched as Georg walked into my room with a sad expression. I walked up to him confused as I stood behind the doorway. "Georg? What are you doing?" I said gently and he did nothing in response.

He stared out the window and softly grabbed my favorite necklace before he put it on. I just chuckled, "You could've asked." I joked as he looked down at my bed and smiled before he laid down on it.

I took it as a sign to go lie down with him. I laid down next to him, hugging him tightly which he did too. He grabbed the soft and slightly worn-out teddy bear next to me before putting it in between us and hugging it tightly.

He kissed the teddy bear's forehead and covered it in a thick blanket. "I love you." He whispered softly and I said "I love you more" because I really do love him and I'd do anything to be with him, even after I die.

I looked up into his green eyes which reminded me of emeralds in the sand. I felt like I was staring into an endless void. Most people would be scared of looking at such a thing but I found it comforting.

I grabbed a few strands of his hair that was falling on his face then tucked it behind his hair, somehow with many failed attempts. He tucked his hair behind his ear himself after that then said "You're like therapy to me." softly.

He suddenly started crying. Is he okay? Did I do something wrong? I hugged him tighter than ever which contrasted with his gentle personality. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay..." I said softly to him as he cried into the teddy bear.

"Why can't everything just be okay?" He managed to say through his muffled sobs. I wiped away his salty tears that escaped like rain pouring from dark clouds. I kissed his forehead gently in the hopes that it would calm him down, it made it worse.

I was so confused, he was the happiest person to exist yesterday. He couldn't even stop smiling yesterday. We mucked around and did everything that made us happy. Did he receive bad news today? Why was he so sad?

He removed the covers off of him before he walked out of my bedroom still holding the teddy bear incredibly close to him. I followed him as he walked out of the room to the kitchen where the rest of the band was sitting.

They were crying too.

I was so confused, what had happened? I watched as he sat down on one of the two empty stools. Gustav wrapped his two arms around him in a warm embrace and Georg cried even more.

Everyone was so sad and I didn't know why or what to do. "What's wrong?" I asked and it took them a while to respond. It was awkward to have to wait for this answer. "I can't believe she's gone..." I heard Tom say quietly.

Tom just stared at the surface of the kitchen island as he let his tears flood the room. Bill was asleep. I looked at his tear-stained face. He had large dark circles under his eyes, he looked dead.

I looked back at Georg and Gustav and noticed that their hair was incredibly messy, they looked like they had been crying all day like a storm at night.

Bill woke up and looked at Georg and the teddy bear. "You miss her, don't you?" He said quietly as he looked at the teddy bear that was held against Georg's chest and he just nodded in response.

What did Bill mean? Miss who? "Why did she have to go so early? I miss my Y/n..." Georg said which left me confused. Is this some sick joke like a prank? I did change but for the better. They're probably just blind...

I watched as Gustav grabbed a notebook that was sitting next to Bill. "Is there anything else we should add?" He asked the 3 crying boys sitting in front of him. I heard a few sniffles before an answer was said. "Music, she loves music." I heard Bill say, he sounded like he was choking. He struggled to say just four words, that was strange.

"(your fav music genre, artist, songs etc)" Georg said soon after Bill. What? Those are my favorite songs. Why were they talking about me so much? Are they planning something for me? Could it be my birthday? No, my birthday is ages away, that can't be it. A date? No, they wouldn't be so sad, especially Georg.

It was silent for so long. I mean, it wasn't silent. The sound of crying flooded the room until it drowned. "I can't believe Y/n's dead..." Tom said as he cried. That's when I remembered everything...

FLASHBACK

I watched the waves crash into each other as I heard a giggle from behind me. "You know what they remind me of?" Georg said from behind me before I turned around to look at him. He had a wide grin on his face that would have reached his ears if they could.

He pressed his soft lips against mine and we both couldn't help but giggle. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist before he picked me up and spun me around. Eventually, he put me down and broke the kiss.

He grabbed my hand gently and his skin felt like clouds against mine. He dragged me, well, he didn't drag me because I followed him. We walked back to our house still holding hands and when I was about to open the door I remembered we didn't have any popcorn for our movie night.

"Oh shit, we don't have any popcorn," I said suddenly. "I'll go get some." I offered before Georg looked at me with a semi-serious look. I looked back up at him as he spoke "Come on, let's get it together." He said but I refused.

"It's just one thing, I can get it myself. It's not like I need you to pay for it." I said in an unserious tone and Georg rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright." He dragged out before he softly kissed my forehead and then let me go. He didn't think letting me go would be so hard...

I walked out of the building, and that was it, a car had hit me.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

A/N

I wrote this while listening to Mary by Alex G bc i saw a bill edit to it and i was like "NO HE'S ALIVE YOU WHORE" so i felt very strawberry lemon corrected. it doesnt relate to the story btw. also theres like NO pictures of georg like what happened? my caps lock button isnt working EWWW